Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: We Need Generic Classes...

Quote Originally Posted by wancow View Post
    True. Also true with regard to any other game. IMHO, this is the only MMORPG that has any kind of Melee Combat System. All others have preset buttons... nothing else compares.
    Lords of the ring online have simular combat system. But AoC have better graphic and pvp better in AoC.

Quote Originally Posted by lmagowz View Post
    Lords of the ring online have simular combat system. But AoC have better graphic and pvp better in AoC.
    Been a while since I played lotro, but I don't remember it being similar to AoC. It has auto attack, and the usual abilities other mmorpgs have.

Quote Originally Posted by padishar View Post
    Been a while since I played lotro, but I don't remember it being similar to AoC. It has auto attack, and the usual abilities other mmorpgs have.
    As i know, some classes have a combo system close to the aoc one.

AoC one combo system was nice at start, but quickly got simplified. Except for some classes in PvE, everyone stick on 1-step combo and usually aim only the finisher.

Quote Originally Posted by padishar View Post
    I don't either. I remember it being just like WoW's Combat "System"...

Quote Originally Posted by Bibik View Post
    As i know, some classes have a combo system close to the aoc one.

AoC one combo system was nice at start, but quickly got simplified. Except for some classes in PvE, everyone stick on 1-step combo and usually aim only the finisher.
    Hell, I always aim unless I'm very, very casually killing a minion. It's about saving time.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345