Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: its officail, massively playing Eq1

There was alot of hate against those who "cheated" in the voting. They did it because they love AoC.

Websites and journals talking about video games are well known to make publicity for whoever pays them, and to bash whoever does not, hence why so many Funcom games often don't get the attention they deserve, which goes to mediocre and retarded games instead.

It's not even a secret, so i don't think anyone should be really bothered about this.

On a side note, be proud to play AoC (or TSW for that matter), it just proves you have better taste than the average MMO player.

Lol if it was age of conan, people here would start to love them.
    I think you're pretty much upset about the outcome of this "event". Like someone said in the previous thread, make your own streaming and advertize it if the game worth it.

Quote Originally Posted by LunaticAsylumLA View Post
    (imagine all the commontion created by limitations of the age of the viewers for the site!)
    Why would that be an issue? AoC is rated M by ESBR, which is a purely voluntary rating body established by the software industry. Unlike state censorship, an ESBR rating doesn't restrict anyone from publicizing the game as they see fit.

Also, her us of "y'all" probably makes the author as much of a redneck as writing "Yo! Moose!" here and now makes me a member of Body Count.
    Rathothis|Tempest of Set || Tigrathes|Dark Templar || Isitnofret|Herald of Xotli
    BS|Sin|Demo|Barb|Conq
    Sudatorius|Noob barb on Rage

Wait...they disqualified AoC because someone was bragging in a forum, because someone told THE INTERNET, that he was cheating? NOT because they discovered cheating, or because they have proof for cheating? After all it was their own poll set up by their own rules...epic fail^^
    Judging by the numbers (EQ 65...AoC 665...) the post here in the forum with over 8.000 hits would be explanation enough why AoC got that many votes...
    LunaticAsylumLA, I often disagree with you, but that is so true:

"We do not need such people even playing Age of Conan: it is unfathomable what we would have to suffer to assist that person who is even clueless about his or her own job as a journalist and cannot even run and sort a poll correctly."

Quote Originally Posted by Feadara View Post
    Wait...they disqualified AoC because someone was bragging in a forum, because someone told THE INTERNET, that he was cheating?

It was the truth, they saw it in internet^^
    Es ist noch kein Meister vom Himmel gefallen, aber schon sehr viele vom Barhocker.

That idiot who was cheating is OP... that time he was named as TommiSalami or somehow like that... even he claims he is a troll he still dare to post thread omg...

I guess you are american aren´t you? And I thought just russians are cheating... But US and russians are similar you know what...
    Last edited by Shiwan; 7th February 2014 at 12:38.
    Xuhotl - arcimage of the city of Xuthal in service of great army Futilez - HoX PvP lvl 10
    Bordhi - Khitai legionary - DT PvP lvl 7
    Bahary - vampire and your nightmare - Lotus Sin PvP lvl 7
    Shiwan - the last of Corrags - retired noob Barb PvP lvl 8

Cheating has nothing to do with nationality.

Big scandal last weeks in Germany:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/huff-w...world&ir=world
    Es ist noch kein Meister vom Himmel gefallen, aber schon sehr viele vom Barhocker.

Sure but frequency of doing it is with some nations unacceptable - russians in anything what they are doing.

You know their most popular politic is mass murderer just this says enough...
    Xuhotl - arcimage of the city of Xuthal in service of great army Futilez - HoX PvP lvl 10
    Bordhi - Khitai legionary - DT PvP lvl 7
    Bahary - vampire and your nightmare - Lotus Sin PvP lvl 7
    Shiwan - the last of Corrags - retired noob Barb PvP lvl 8

Troll or not, the people claiming to have cheated made it on the comment boards on massively and they got scared that they would accidentally pick a game that's been cheating. Now we lost out on a great opportunity for the game itself.
    Usedtissue Necro 10//Emptycan ToS 7//Puggles HoX 6//Ammagaden Guard 5//Trollololo Conq 5//Bottlecap DT 2

PM me to sign the Minigame buddy sign-up petition: (http://forums.ageofconan.com/showthr...40#post2135540)

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast