Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: its officail, massively playing Eq1

Quote Originally Posted by K4nnyc View Post
    Yes

10 chars
    No there are in real not many cheaters playing and from those "important" and skilled players pretty much none.

So i.e. I do not care about much as they usually fall under my sword anyway. What concerns me more are on the other hand leechers, afks and cowards who often stay behind fall of whole team.

And btw PvP in AoC IS awesome
    Xuhotl - arcimage of the city of Xuthal in service of great army Futilez - HoX PvP lvl 10
    Bordhi - Khitai legionary - DT PvP lvl 7
    Bahary - vampire and your nightmare - Lotus Sin PvP lvl 7
    Shiwan - the last of Corrags - retired noob Barb PvP lvl 8

Quote Originally Posted by Shiwan View Post
    No there are in real not many cheaters playing and from those "important" and skilled players pretty much none.

So i.e. I do not care about much as they usually fall under my sword anyway. What concerns me more are on the other hand leechers, afks and cowards who often stay behind fall of whole team.

And btw PvP in AoC IS awesome

There are many hackers in AOC, its always been a huge problem. Those that say there are no hackers, or very few are cheating themselves. Either that, or they are so unobservant their opinion is irrelevant.

The knife in Pvp's spine is Funcom's worse than Laissez-faire attitude towards exploits. A week suspension for using comber. 30 days for duping thousands of ingots and shards! And that guy is back in game now on Rage - go look what fvcking weapons he is carrying and then tell me there are no hackers in AOC.
    Pvp in AOC is Awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by K4nnyc View Post
    There are many hackers in AOC
    As I´m telling you one or few is not such problem. I simply enjoy minies and do not meet them often. And if they reqruit from players who are not important for result of mini anyway.

And yes I was i.e. comboskiping (which I didn´t consider as exploit) I can combo-jump but I´m not doing it even despite in premades i.e. against us players most of them doing it.
    Xuhotl - arcimage of the city of Xuthal in service of great army Futilez - HoX PvP lvl 10
    Bordhi - Khitai legionary - DT PvP lvl 7
    Bahary - vampire and your nightmare - Lotus Sin PvP lvl 7
    Shiwan - the last of Corrags - retired noob Barb PvP lvl 8

Quote Originally Posted by Shiwan View Post

sorry to burst your bubble, but I´ve already witnessed some of the best players of Aqui (later Fury) tracking Enigmata boss with their non-ranger classes, so.. yeah

those ppl mostly left the game because of lack of PvP content etc., but I doubt that situation is better now just because of that
    Last edited by Argantes; 18th February 2014 at 12:14.
    aka Morte.. Morce.. Morte.. Morce again.. bah, whatever..

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234