Thread: Free Transfer issues

Default Free Transfer issues

I have tried to transfer a character from Fury to Crom four times since last night. The prompt says you have to log off the game, but when I did it I was in game, logged out, and just now (had taken the game all the way out of the computer) it let me do a transfer request for the fifth time.

Last time, I had to ask to transfer twice for the other batch. And it booted me out of the game when the transfer went through on the second try.

So is it not working? I wanted to get my last char moved over before the world boss comes in.

Maybe I just needed to turn off the game: it says its on Crom now.

Apparently Ruyjin is taken, though...going to have to think up a good necro name.

Wonder if Walkingyorkie or Yorkiezombie is taken
    Last edited by Anubium; 3rd February 2014 at 19:23.

I transfer all my chars week ago on Tuesday 22th january. In same day Funcom have some weird issue and characters don't move to Crom. They close free transfer and people can use it only on Wensday. My first transfered character lose all items, equip, quest items, claim items & resources. 1 week later, they still don't fix that issue. They even can't tell me how long it takes.

hmmm i didnt have any issues with transfering my only crom toon to fury as soon as they opened possibility for this ( i just made it to check how crom is actually... since then ppl were saying how great it is but no matter what i only found there brainless pve and everything else sux there ) for sure you need to be loged out completly from the account - even characters screen and then make through that transfer and after dont log in by next 30 mins - anyway so long have fun in pve - lol how can you?!?!?