Thread: Workarounds

Default Workarounds

I am looking for some workarounds for bugs that Funcom has not yet fixed.
    1) Many of out guild members are Capped for renown in various areas. This is slowing us down in gaining guild ranks. As each week passes and the weekly renown does not reset it gets worse.

2) One of our lower level crafters needs to use a level one (I) alchemist guild hall to craft some items. We only have levels 2 and 3 ( II and III). How can we get a level one back or how do we workaround the issue?

Thanks in advance for any help.

Wow, didn't even know that could be an issue.

On a related note, I noticed, at least on Rage, the renown had been reset today/tonight/tomorrow. Did it not for you?

When you're missing buildings like that a GM can help. I think it's a problem that crops up with server merges. Just petition it.
    Aldryc - Demo, Alremyr - PoM, Almyra - ToS, Almyr - Necro, Almuryc - Guard

Quote Originally Posted by Almuryc View Post
    When you're missing buildings like that a GM can help. I think it's a problem that crops up with server merges. Just petition it.
    Thank you for the reply, but that is a negative. The person who is in need of the missing building and I have both sent petitions. GM said they can not help.

Quote Originally Posted by Roddam View Post
    Thank you for the reply, but that is a negative. The person who is in need of the missing building and I have both sent petitions. GM said they can not help.
    Try again. Ask them to delete the existing one, and build it again going through each of the three stages.

If FC broke it, they should fix it.

As far as guild members being capped on renown; have them leave the guild for 24 hours(or however long the cooldown is to get re-invited) and re-invite back to guild. Their renown will be reset.

Finding a helpful funcom gm is like winning the lottery. I know that doesn't help the OP in finding a solution, but that has been my funcom experience.
    Last edited by kinlock; 4th February 2014 at 02:35.

Thank you all for the replies both public and private. The leave the guild and come back worked for 2 of our capped guys. Now I just have to do it myself.

As far as the building go, I got a very good suggestion in a private message that I will attempt.

Again I thank you all, you are the best.

I have had a guild city miss the lower level buildings like that before and petitioning did get it fixed. You just have to find a GM that knows what to do.
    Aldryc - Demo, Alremyr - PoM, Almyra - ToS, Almyr - Necro, Almuryc - Guard