Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Soul corruption

Default Soul corruption

Description reads:
    "increases the rate of passive soul fragment generation".

Concretely, what is the effect for each point invested?

It's crap.
    I can try to find the exact number again (old thread on the old forums), but it was ridiculously low. Not worth the point, imo, you can have better.

I'll search a bit, but since many post have disappeared, it might be easier for you to get a chronometer and measure that yourself

Quote Originally Posted by Jaedelyia View Post
    It's crap.
    I can try to find the exact number again (old thread on the old forums), but it was ridiculously low. Not worth the point, imo, you can have better.

I'll search a bit, but since many post have disappeared, it might be easier for you to get a chronometer and measure that yourself
    I couldn't find the info, but yeah it is garbage. It was once AWESOME with 1/3 investment but it was a bug
    Retired

I tried it with one of my builds and it does nothing to accelerate shard generation, better use those three points elsewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by SinViper View Post
    I tried it with one of my builds and it does nothing to accelerate shard generation, better use those three points elsewhere.
    NOTHING? or just really really bad?

Just really bad. For what I remember it's like (numbers pulled out of my ass, but that's for the exemple) on a timelapse of 25 seconds, you would gain one more shard with the Soul Corruption fully feated than what you would have gained without SC.

The passive increase is roughly 1 every 5-6 seconds more than the original refresh you have already.

The ONLY case you will have a need for it is if you spam DWW in your rotation, consuming 100% of your soul fragments all the time. Then and only then would it be worth the 3 points in it.

BUT, the only real reason for doing DWW on a regular basis is if you are soloing etc. For 6 mans or raids, DWW is a noob tool. Typically only used for the last 1% of a boss's health to get a burst of damage in quickly.

Short answer for it = NO, it's not worth it.
    Guards: Schou/Schoujr, DT: Mycroch, Conq: Kenfast, Barb: Sonofcronus, Sin's: Crazyassin/Daggerdick, Hox: Scorchnburn, Demo: Touchofdeath, Tos: Enslaveu, BS: Meballs

From your indications, 1 fragment every 5-6 seconds (i presume if fully specced) will be roughly 20 fragments in 2 minutes.
    It seems very much compared to 3 soul fragments from crystal lotus every 2 minutes.

The other answer states 1 fragment every 25 seconds, though.

Can it be that i didnt understand your answers?
    Last edited by Gevlya; 1st February 2014 at 14:04.

You have to take the difference from what fully feated and one not feated at all is.

1 every 5-6 seconds was fully feated, not a difference of them. thus 1 every 25 seconds "what the other guy said" is what may be the computed difference is between them.

My best assumption anyway.
    Guards: Schou/Schoujr, DT: Mycroch, Conq: Kenfast, Barb: Sonofcronus, Sin's: Crazyassin/Daggerdick, Hox: Scorchnburn, Demo: Touchofdeath, Tos: Enslaveu, BS: Meballs

here is an old thread that should explain things:

http://forums-tl.ageofconan.com/show...oul+corruption

Fixed with 1.07

New(Intended) regeneration on Live

Feat points invested = Rate of generation

0 = ~ 1 every 8 seconds
    1 = ~ 1 every 7,5 seconds
    2 = ~ 1 every 7,25 seconds
    3 = ~ 1 every 7 seconds
    Last edited by Slith; 2nd February 2014 at 09:01.
    Retired

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast