Thread: DWW and GB

Default DWW and GB

Hi Guys

At the moment I dont use these combos at all (in solo PVE) because these use all soul shards. To maximize damage these should be used when all 5 soul shards are there. But after using these combos we are left with none. At this point either we can use the ability to get 3 soul frags or spam SS until we get a soul shard.

I am wondering how to use these combos in the rotation and still not to worry about sould shards.

Thanks

After you've peformed gc+bomb and sds+facestab/dart. They are the abillities you need thenm for and when they're off cd use it. You should gain enough time for some gems to recharge.

If soul shards worry you, you can train castration in AA advancement, gives +2 shards on combo, to use after DWW or GB or both.

If you trained castration + necrotic empowerement + crystalised lotus extract, see how much shard management tools you have =)

nothing is set in stone and DWW+GB is powerful even without shards.

Here is a video of my assassin with said build http://youtu.be/JmVJnCBX-EM

as you can see I use it in different ways. You will get more intuitive with assassin as you continue to play this class.
    Retired

Nice suggestions. I'll give them a try and as a sin one can always try because dying while trying something new or hard is just part of "Sin"ful life.

You are right Slith that with time using these abilities at right time become second nature but until then I'll have to use them consciously.

Thanks all.

If ou was in any other mmo they would be the finisher type moves. I guess that's why they remove soul shards as it's intended you use the to finish low mobs/players. If used this way they are pretty powerful. The amount of times dww or gb can save an assassins life because it beat the opponent (mob or player) last hit when both are low. Especially. With fatality chance over 1 in 3.

They rotation finishers not part of a long or bulky rotation. Pretty damn good when used together during avatar of death to get a good burst life steal in
    Funcom's Latency Detonation crits you for 4800 millisecond damage. Claret died.

I don't use the combo's in a set rotation. I honestly will only use at the end of a fight where the soul frags wont matter anymore. Or, if I only have like 1 frag, I will "maybe" use them then.
    Guards: Schou/Schoujr, DT: Mycroch, Conq: Kenfast, Barb: Sonofcronus, Sin's: Crazyassin/Daggerdick, Hox: Scorchnburn, Demo: Touchofdeath, Tos: Enslaveu, BS: Meballs