Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Dragon Spine

Quote Originally Posted by TeamVernia View Post
    Has Funcom ever stated their plans for this zone outside of the new raids? Repeatable content with actual rewards would be nice here to give a very welcome break from Khitai.
    1 more dungeon (Slithering Chaos) and Unchained raids and Palace T5. This zone is so THIN on content, what a waste! I would also love to see some kind of faction/daily quests but moreso: actuall items that I can spend tokens on.
    Retired

Quote Originally Posted by Slith View Post
    1 more dungeon (Slithering Chaos) and Unchained raids and Palace T5. This zone is so THIN on content, what a waste! I would also love to see some kind of faction/daily quests but moreso: actuall items that I can spend tokens on.
    Really... it's a simple fix and fits right in with the kind of "content" Funcom has been adding. Change the rewards for the dailies, add some new stuff to purchase from the vendors, and then you get an active expansion zone.

Really... it's a simple fix and fits right in with the kind of "content" Funcom has been adding. Change the rewards for the dailies, add some new stuff to purchase from the vendors, and then you get an active expansion zone.
    It's been suggested over and over and over again. Nothing.
    http://forums-tl.ageofconan.com/showthread.php?t=58802
    Retired

Quote Originally Posted by Slith View Post
    It's been suggested over and over and over again. Nothing.
    http://forums-tl.ageofconan.com/showthread.php?t=58802
    I really doesn't make any sense that the suggestions are being ignored in this case. It's about the cheapest content they can provide. So bizarre...

Quote Originally Posted by Argantes View Post
    well, it´s been said several times already, this place needs some factions as Khitai got, since right now it´s only a zone with a quite nice story quest that you do once (per char) and once it´s done, then it´s only vast desert (literally) on your way to one of those 2 dungeons
    This. Plus HORDES of really annoying mobs even along the most used travel routes. Even AFK excavation camps are swarming with critters. Hate that.

Faction wise same goes for Turan.
    Emirri - Dark Templar
    Naerri - Herald of Xotli, Arrienne, Argene, Barbeena, Conqubinne, Shaniz, Shinzei, Laylani and Dorela

Yeah. Could be items like the new pet/items from the excavator's quest (like if you are out of luck when opening reward boxes) that you can buy for tokens or something.

Just a matter of putting an appropriate token price on them.
    Barb: Thomaran
    Hox1: Mweru
    Dt: Haikuju
    Hox2: Shugorann
    Tos: Nephertites
    Sin: Leogetz
    Necro: Viggomortis
    and others...

"The sky is green. It is because I say it is. And because I said it on the internet."

Quote Originally Posted by gcustoms View Post
    Personally I never go to dragon's spine because of the constant jumping from mobs. There's never any room to breathe, and the snakes that put the 45% evade chance or however stupidly high that it is makes them impossible to hit is a bit of a turn off as well.
    ^ this is what makes me stay away. I haven't even done the main quest line because I just hate traveling. To kill all the mobs it takes like an hour to get across the map.

Surprised people find Dragon's Spine to be annoying as I breezed through it pretty easily twice (DT/HoX), though maybe it's harder for non-AoE classes. I still think the rice fields in Paikang are the hardest to solo in the game. Much worse than Dragon's Spine

Surprised people find Dragon's Spine to be annoying as I breezed through it pretty easily twice (DT/HoX), though maybe it's harder for non-AoE classes. I still think the rice fields in Paikang are the hardest to solo in the game. Much worse than Dragon's Spine
    Point is, there are at least "safe" roads you can use to get around the map in Paikang. You can get from Chosain to the ricefields without taking single hit from mobs.
    Emirri - Dark Templar
    Naerri - Herald of Xotli, Arrienne, Argene, Barbeena, Conqubinne, Shaniz, Shinzei, Laylani and Dorela

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123