Thread: Har Shebes (Lvl 60 Destiny Quest)

Default Har Shebes (Lvl 60 Destiny Quest)

Can anyone clue me in as to how to get to Har-Shebes? He's surrounfded by liches, and they instantly rez when I kill them, I can't strike at him at all... any help?

Default Fuzzy memory

Hopefully someone who has done it recently can respond, but...
    I remember only being able to attack him in certain modes, otherwise he is invulnerable and you need to start hammering the minions - even then only the ones that are large? I realize that is vague and may not help. I don't remember the minions resurecting, I just remember if I did not kill things fast enough I would die or be chased off creating a reset anyway.
    Stygian...the best!

One of the minions are getting buffed and you need to kill that one.. And then I dont remember more. Shouldnt be too hard to figure out though if you just smash the bigger ones.

Quote Originally Posted by Fass View Post
    One of the minions are getting buffed and you need to kill that one.. And then I dont remember more. Shouldnt be too hard to figure out though if you just smash the bigger ones.
    You simply kill the minions who have the glowing orb above their head. Don't waste time attacking those that don't. If you get low health you can jump back into the water and you won't get attacked until you jump back onto land. You do get a dot if you don't stand in the circle though so you don't want to waste time getting out of the water and back to the dais area, and you want to get back to the circle after you kill the minions and not tarry outside because of the dot.

Once you have killed some minions, he does an aoe which you just have to stay out of, it moves clockwise with him so simply side stepping some should keep you out of harms way. His shield is down once this starts so go all out. Once you knock his health down some more go back to killing only the minions with glowing orbs and rinse and repeat until all are dead. He then does a big KB and casts an extremely long spell called decimation or something like that and you have to kill him before he finishes it. It's very long and he does not attack while casting so you should have no problems. Don't forget you can jump back in the water at anytime and avoid damage if you get low, just get back inside the circle asap when your ready though.

Should be easy for you knowing this now. Don't forget to pick the medallion on the pedestal after you kill the boss.
    Last edited by Suctum; 30th January 2014 at 03:20.
    Doomsayer 2008

If you have particles disabled, you can spot the attackable minions by their size (they get bigger).

Also you can move out of sight to heal up.

I managed to do the quest, boy it was tough... I did it with my Conqueror... GREAT epilogue to that quest, btw... my Ranger will be doing it next, so it's nice to finally understand what's going on there... thanks everyone.