Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Marketing

Quote Originally Posted by camilleboucquill View Post
    someone has gotta make it, give it a go reli

i mean sword and board fatalities on ranger is pretty badass
    I would if my computer can handle that...but my computer have enough trouble to run the game with good graphics without recording videos. At the moment.
    Water is my bubble
    __________________________________________________ ____
    Religolibri (10) Ranger, trying something else
    Amtihotep (10) Hox, Using copy paste poss/gen feat

Quote Originally Posted by Religolibri View Post
    I would if my computer can handle that...but my computer have enough trouble to run the game with good graphics without recording videos. At the moment.
    Depends on your recording programme. Fraps is like full team of guards on the battlefield, while Bandicam is like an afk sin in a corner.

Just my opinion but I heard from almost every person I played with, "I will never give $15/mo to crooks." Two reasons, A) Funcom uses money from age of conan to develop new games, ethically abandoning development in current games B) They don't release enough content or patches to justify paying for it. If they either refocused back on the game ppl might come back otherwise I think the only way to get back the old playerbase is to go truly free and a good cash shop. They could compaign their eyes out to get people to play but I think they need to "restructure" their business model like someone already said about Apple, which I think they are capable of with the new game director.
    Anuhart
    Mysticblood
    Holyssmoke

Alienware Area 51 990x 4.30GHz
    Water-cooled Radeon R9 290X

Well what it is called "Double Dipping" by funcom taking our subscription money and working on these cash-shop content releases and world bosses and now PVP with our sub money and turning around with these "releases" (or if you can call them that) and digging deeper into our pockets. Using our money to create something to buy with more of our money hence "double dipping"

In a perfect world with a bigger dev team, this is what we would need:

1. A better Minigame interface.A more polished interface that allows you to assign your characters roll among other useful things.
    2. Matchmaking: Minigames shouldn't pop until each team has at least one Soldier and one Priest. If someone leaves the minigame, a replacement would immediately be placed in the game. Also new PvP level brackets that would que PvP level 1-5s and 6-10s together.
    3. No cooldown on minigame quest OR 1 hour cooldown + increased PvP xp for wins / losses.
    4. Lower requirements for PvP gear. The PvP T2 gear should require PvP 5 to use. PvP 3 for the T1 weapons (like we currently have), PvP 1 for the blue T1 PvP pieces and PvP 2 for the three epic T1 pieces.
    5. A more refined player search function. We need the ability to search specific zones without having to go through a clunky interface. Commands such as /who and /who <zone> <level> would be a huge step in the right direction.
    6. As you mentioned, more reward for completing minigame objectives. Perhaps award 50 PvP xp and 5 conquest tokens to the player that successfully captures a flag.
    7. More minigame modes. I would like to see game modes such as King of the Hill, Last Man Standing, Free for All, Last Team standing ect.
    8. Higher PvP Prowess from minigames. PvP AA advancement needs a buff.
    9. Weapon / armor vanity in minigames. Some will argue that they want to see what kind of gear their enemies are wearing, so I propose they come out with an armor vanity mechanic that allow players to disable other peoples vanity gear.

Sadly we do not live in a perfect world.
    Last edited by Kogoro; 4th February 2014 at 01:40.
    Nohrin - Stygian Herald of Xolti
    Ubogin - Cimmerian Bear Shaman
    Noxamor - Aquilonian Barbarian

If you are interested in Age of Conan Livestreams, check out my Livestream or better yet follow my Livestream at www.twitch.tv/visoth

Quote Originally Posted by Kogoro View Post
    this is what we would need
    Sadly we do not live in a perfect world.
    Not "we": it is "I". Everyone has his own vision of his own perfect world, as not all of these will lure players into or retain players in the game. For example, making 3,4,6, or 8 would be a stab in the back for some players and a dislike for new players.
    Last edited by LunaticAsylumLA; 4th February 2014 at 06:53.
    • Remove daily rewards and the raid finder;
    • remove membership bonuses;
    • disable PVE XP for daily challenges;
    • remove WBs forever on Crom;
    • slow down the AA gain;
    • lower the PVP XP gain or remove the streak system;
    • remove AoE looting;
    • add the missing mobs back to Khesh., F. of the Dead, and Eigl. Mount.;
    • fix the 250+ms ping;
    • take the key away from Saddur;
    • revert T3, T3.5 (10.21.15), T4 (10.21.15), and GGG changes;
    • remove energy and add skills (like taunt) back.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12