Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Crom-Fury merge

Quote Originally Posted by Vehl View Post
    Please not before i stop playing.

Fury's open-world PvP finally starts being active again so that would be a bummer. Fury is far from being empty. Free transfers are open.
    i am still on fury i do not like crom with only bori as pvp area, hope they have idea how to organize both sides of game on 1 server...
    Last edited by panterrrka; 29th January 2014 at 22:49.

3rd top guild plan go play Arhage-less and less people

Quote Originally Posted by panterrrka View Post
    Infinity and Black steel(20 active from the last almost went there)
    If you watch for the global, you can se that people try to find 1 player for 6 mans ini more then half of an hour....
    lol at 6mans

as someone that plays on pvp servers for pvp, i seldom get discouraged when pvers dont choose fury to pve, time for 6mans is now over, at least on the pvp server.

Quote Originally Posted by camilleboucquill View Post
    lol at 6mans

as someone that plays on pvp servers for pvp, i seldom get discouraged when pvers dont choose fury to pve, time for 6mans is now over, at least on the pvp server.
    the same for raids, mb there is only 100 only pvp players from 300 on Fury..
    no peolple-no life)
    Last edited by panterrrka; 29th January 2014 at 22:59.

when it comes to the fury server, FC needs to emphasize pvp mechanics. That will probably discourage the bigger guilds that enjoy t4 n stuff, but the upside to catering to pvpers on the pvp server means new customers imo. crom is still there for 6mans and t4, its MADE for that.

consumers playing pvp-centric games is in the 100million area by my estimates, 27million play league of legends alone.

that being said, a shift of its business model means funcom needs to do a TON of promo to reach these customers.

Quote Originally Posted by camilleboucquill View Post
    when it comes to the fury server, FC needs to emphasize pvp mechanics. That will probably discourage the bigger guilds that enjoy t4 n stuff, but the upside to catering to pvpers on the pvp server means new customers imo. crom is still there for 6mans and t4, its MADE for that.

consumers playing pvp-centric games is in the 100million area by my estimates, 27million play league of legends alone.

that being said, a shift of its business model means funcom needs to do a TON of promo to reach these customers.
    yes,i agree, they need but time go on and nothing special

for the same money, i simply bet FC would get more bang for their buck by keeping the 2 communities, and their systems, separate.

Our guild is getting an increasing amount of people coming from Fury. They bring one toon to start with then gradually migrate others. There will come a point when a critical mass has moved over and they'll have to change Fury's name to Peeved.

Quote Originally Posted by Jota180 View Post
    Our guild is getting an increasing amount of people coming from Fury. They bring one toon to start with then gradually migrate others. There will come a point when a critical mass has moved over and they'll have to change Fury's name to Peeved.
    uhm? what? why? only our guild could fill some minigames... Fury population is guite good atm
    Xuhotl - arcimage of the city of Xuthal in service of great army Futilez - HoX PvP lvl 10
    Bordhi - Khitai legionary - DT PvP lvl 7
    Bahary - vampire and your nightmare - Lotus Sin PvP lvl 7
    Shiwan - the last of Corrags - retired noob Barb PvP lvl 8

No more merging servers.

Fix pvp. Fix pvp. Fix pvp. << Thats the answer, it ALWAYS HAS BEEN.

Then Fury will prosper.
    Pvp in AOC is Awesome!

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast