Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910

Thread: Crom-Fury merge

I check both servers at euro prime time regularly and there's not more players doing minis or bori on crom compared to fury. It's virtually the same (despite the ridiculously higher pop) but the difference is fury has a bit of pvp in all kinds of random places too (there's even lowbie minis apparently), such as NG and khesh. But the thing is with open world pvp that's it's totally random and unpredictable so when people ask me where and when it happens I can't really reply.

People who transfer to crom for pvp are making a terrible mistake (if they want to pve on the other hand I won't stop them). But yeah, people always think the grass is greener on the other side

The game simply has a very low number of dedicated pvpers, no matter the server. But having the freedom of fighting anywhere anytime is important to some people like myself.
    Last edited by kalston; 3rd February 2014 at 09:54.
    Expert Shield of the Risen opener.

Quote Originally Posted by kalston View Post
    I check both servers at euro prime time regularly and there's not more players doing minis or bori on crom compared to fury. It's virtually the same (despite the ridiculously higher pop) but the difference is fury has a bit of pvp in all kinds of random places too (there's even lowbie minis apparently), such as NG and khesh. But the thing is with open world pvp that's it's totally random and unpredictable so when people ask me where and when it happens I can't really reply.

People who transfer to crom for pvp are making a terrible mistake (if they want to pve on the other hand I won't stop them). But yeah, people always think the grass is greener on the other side

The game simply has a very low number of dedicated pvpers, no matter the server. But having the freedom of fighting anywhere anytime is important to some people like myself.
    crom has more premades and better ones at that about 3-5 guilds who premade on the other hand i think fury has better pug minis and world pvp and sieges has happen a good amount since i been playing over there more atm
    [Azmiith]: I don't know what hurts more for Rakdos... Losing three sieges in a row, being too wuss to premade vires, or getting owned by a bunch of role players?

Quote Originally Posted by Derled View Post
    name one khesatta conq who didnt die by my sin dagger?

for the record, i have killed every player in khesatta in duel and yes with my SIN

and also killed full t4 bs only by using sword with ranger, when there is challenge its much more fun, i find dueling conq more fun than dueling necro, why is this? because they necro only kite kite kite, and in the end i two shot him
    I'm sure if you play long enough you would have killed every player on the server at some point.

Duels are ok, but they don't prove much, especially with so many abilities relying on chance. A sin can kill me on a caster and I'm bad, or I can kill a sin with a caster and he's bad, or maybe LO simply never procced and I kited him through AoD, or maybe he got a lucky crit 4k crit on me and I was dead before I even took my second hop. I used to think killing people in duels mattered, but it really doesn't prove much unless your simply out playing them and it's noticeable. Just my opinion, no offense meant.
    Doomsayer 2008

Quote Originally Posted by Shiwan View Post
    Exactly no one really active on Fury wants to merge with Crom

We are satisfied on Fury and please close this pointless thread
    BlackSteel and IronWill was guilds with regular everyday raids on december/january. We have all raid tiers on stable farm. I always seen 10-15 players from BS on mini-games. Almost all sieges in 2013 year was with BS & IW (as well as NW). So, may be YOU are one and only really active player on Fury, but sorry... I don't remember your name. May be I meet your hox on mini-games, but I wasn't such impressed to remember it. I know Delred, I know Panterka, I know Vehl, but I don't know you. I even don't remeber your guild. So, IMHO, your are not really active.

P.S. Also, Delred, Crom have same arenas as Fury, so both servers have same features for duels. On Crom people choice Bori as place for duels. On Fury people duel in Keshatta. That's the only one difference.

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910