Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: World Boss pickup

Quote Originally Posted by stiiixy View Post
    Sorry, but I have seen ZERO mention ANYWHERE of this so called catch-up event happening after the initial year. If I mised it, then so be it. However in my experience, FC aren't exactly changelog-friendly. Loitsa hot-air prior, and then dropped to the kerb.

I'm soooo sorry if I missed it, but can someone provide me with irrefutable evidence that this process was even mentioned somewhere?
    Yeah, you missed it.

Here's the first official post that mentioned that, roughly two month ago : http://forums.ageofconan.com/showpos...9&postcount=88

And since then, there's reminder every now and then in most of thread that speak about the world boss.
    Last edited by Jaedelyia; 31st January 2014 at 15:52. Reason: Horrible grammar, man

Quote Originally Posted by Jaedelyia View Post
    Yeah, you missed it.

The first official post than mentioned that, roughly two month ago : http://forums.ageofconan.com/showpos...9&postcount=88

And since then, there's reminder every now and then in most of thread that speak about the world boss.
    Thank you. You're the first person to link the oft-repeated yet never proven 'it will continue on' statements.

For those of you who continued mentioning previous posts in passing when you cant be bothered to supply proof of your own statements and then continue to call me windy and invalidate my request with a textual response?

Half-arsed =)

Not to mention all the tangenital responses.

Thank you Jaedelyia for putting that part to rest at least.

And I tried having someone play for me over Christmas. Apparently it's against FunCom rules to let others play as I so annoyingly found out.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12