Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Max ranger dps?

Seem overexagerated to me too, but oh well, pve isn't my forte. BUT still...
    Water is my bubble
    __________________________________________________ ____
    Religolibri (10) Ranger, trying something else
    Amtihotep (10) Hox, Using copy paste poss/gen feat

Quote Originally Posted by Religolibri View Post
    Seem overexagerated to me too, but oh well, pve isn't my forte. BUT still...
    Hehe I know, but Im not overexagerating he was doing so much dps,that it was funny compared to the rest rangers I knew
    IVORY TOWER

Thumbs down yes or no? more less....

yes, 2k is possible,

but for it is necessary Aoc hag,

I see some rangers with reduced cast time on mini games,

(It is revealing when I see some ranger with Deadly Draw lowered almost instantaneous and running like a mad cow, and some still do not realize that he's cheating)

surely they also use in PVE, and should use more clearly,

reduce the cast time by half and ok.
    Last edited by Marechal; 28th January 2014 at 13:51.

Hacks are for nabs and Dinub was beast on his ranger with absolutely no need of using any third party programm.Ranger might be facerolling in pvp but in pve there are few rangers that know what they are doing.So 2k+ dps is absolutely achievable with the right gear and spec imo.

And qq I cant prove it because I changed pc from the last time I raided with him and lost all of my logs but I will check later if someone from guild got some logs from past raids.
    Last edited by zeuss; 28th January 2014 at 13:45.
    IVORY TOWER

Quote Originally Posted by zeuss View Post
    Hacks are for nabs and Dinub was beast on his ranger with absolutely no need of using any third party programm.Ranger might be facerolling in pvp but in pve there are few rangers that know what they are doing.So 2k+ dps is absolutely achievable with the right gear and spec imo.
    Example:

I did the other day 1.1k in the first boss Memory CLoud (Saddur),

if you came to tell me that this is possible even boss 2.4k, you should using a lot of hallucinogenic drugs or he did something strange. Fact!

I said what I had to say,now you can believe what ever you want.I was away from the game when he was raiding t4 with his ranger so I dont have in mind how much he was parsering in saddur but I would guess he would have been close with reaver barbs and sins.

qq corect my first post about athyr bast as it seems it wasnt 2,4k,it was around 1,8.But that doesnt change the fact that when ranger know what they are doing they can do pretty well and be close with melee chars in dps.
    Last edited by zeuss; 28th January 2014 at 14:17.
    IVORY TOWER

I've never seen a ranger parse over 1.6 in single target.
    Baneric / Munok / Johnkruk / Tomjones / Elgranorgo

US first kills - Arch Lector Zaal, Bat of Nerd Rage, Emperor, Cloud, and Entity.

Quote Originally Posted by zeuss View Post
    qq corect my first post about athyr bast as it seems it wasnt 2,4k,it was around 1,8
    1.8K yes, seen it too, not on AB though, but i'd love that if some full t4 ranger could make some tests on a strawman and post these here, just for the sake of it.

2k dps was obviously just a guess judging from my inexperience and lack of knowledge of this class. But it turns out it doesn't take much to do close to max. I found a T2 crossbow in my inventory, probably from doing one the world bosses. New parse with same armour but T2 bolts though, gave around 1050 dps on the straw man.

Quote Originally Posted by Erock25 View Post
    I've never seen a ranger parse over 1.6 in single target.
    1600 DPS is about what I do on my ranger (on Saddur) but I think 1700 DPS or more is possible.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast