Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

Thread: AoC leads at massively

So massive admitts their polls can be easily rigged, disqualified aoc with no proof other than it "can" be rigged, talks down to aoc devs for not moderating another companies forums, and negatively effects customer relation between aoc the company and aoc players?

Credibility out the window.

Not worthy of a giggity.
    Last edited by Loaf-of-Evil; 29th January 2014 at 21:04.

Quote Originally Posted by TommySalami View Post
    so here is the deal, I voted like 10 times with chrome and clearing my cookies just like the dude at the beginning of this thread posted for us to do. ok so that means we had 655 votes instead of 665.

Probably most other people voted 2 or three times same with every other game on there including Wurm Online.

Massively just doesn't want to play the game and are using this as an excuse. Now here is the real thing Massively should consider. Its in their best interests for advertising revenue to have people log in and watch the stream. So they shot themselves in the foot by disqualifying us because in reality are people going to log in and watch someone play everquest 1 for 6 weeks? Prob not. So massively you based your whole decision on a stupid post on a message board that I posted, which in reality was an exaggeration of the truth. SO that means you should read this post and take back your decision. take away my 10 votes. I admit I cheated with 10 votes.

for the sake of the developer who was passionate and really works hard, I implore you Massively to stream AOC instead. Also massivley dont make big decisions on stupid forum posts. I'm a troll. Who cares what trolls have to say.
    Thx for your clarification.
    Probably one or the other voted more than once just to get some more attention to the game. As most likely did others for their beloved games.

so here is the deal, I voted like 10 times with chrome and clearing my cookies just like the dude at the beginning of this thread posted for us to do. ok so that means we had 655 votes instead of 665.

Probably most other people voted 2 or three times same with every other game on there including Wurm Online.

Massively just doesn't want to play the game and are using this as an excuse. Now here is the real thing Massively should consider. Its in their best interests for advertising revenue to have people log in and watch the stream. So they shot themselves in the foot by disqualifying us because in reality are people going to log in and watch someone play everquest 1 for 6 weeks? Prob not. So massively you based your whole decision on a stupid post on a message board that I posted, which in reality was an exaggeration of the truth. SO that means you should read this post and take back your decision. take away my 10 votes. I admit I cheated with 10 votes.

for the sake of the developer who was passionate and really works hard, I implore you Massively to stream AOC instead. Also massivley dont make big decisions on stupid forum posts. I'm a troll. Who cares what trolls have to say.
    go post this post on massivly comment sections

Quote Originally Posted by Andistoteles View Post
    go post this post on massivly comment sections
    I did, and they took it down. They are censoring the comments. Those guys are completed scapegoating AOC. The deleted teh comments from the funcom developer too. I really did only vote about 10 times, but I don't think that it even worked because they filter on IP and that cant be changed. I don't know what they have against this game, but that lady is hell bent on not playing this game. I don't know if its because of the fraud announced today at Funcom has left a bad taste in their mouth. Lets face it, they were never going ot play this game in the first place. The dumb lady even made a comment in the commets of the original that as long as the community ispromoting cheating. Its not like I was preaching on here or the moderators were preachinon here to "rig the vote". They

But seriously, Everquest 1? they are going to stream that for 6 weeks. Nobody is going to watch that.

I know I'm a troll and i post lame stuff on here, but we should just boycot their site. Thats a lot less Ad revenue clicks they are going to get. There are a million other MMO websites we can go get our info from.

BTW I dont see them giving the advertising money back to the ad companies fo rthose 10 or 12 extra clicks I made.

And finally, it never actually said "only vote once"
    The best damn Demonologist this side of the Mississippi.

it never actually said "only vote once"
    yea

which is why this is all a joke, theres no indication of any ruleset, a boycott would totally be reasonable

Sad, really
    Water is my bubble
    __________________________________________________ ____
    Religolibri (10) Ranger, trying something else
    Amtihotep (10) Hox, Using copy paste poss/gen feat

And finally, it never actually said "only vote once"
    What a prick.
    Pvp in AOC is Awesome!

next time i guess, id like to say im sorry x)

for all of you seeking revenge, hit the pvp servers :P

I think this thread has run it's course now.
    Hamsters and rangers and everyone, REJOICE!

Note: The views expressed in this post are solely those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of Funcom or its management.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789