Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast

Thread: AoC leads at massively

Quote Originally Posted by di85ll View Post
    And some of those games have a much higher populations and get a crap load more updates a lot more frequently.
    Ummm, ever considered that there might be a relationship between the two? Updates mean investment, and the AoC community isn't large enough to justify sizeable investments. Any major investment would be a risk, and we all know that Funcom isn't exactly in a financial position that would encourage risk-taking...

Quote Originally Posted by di85ll View Post
    This community is the only reason this game still exists. ... Funcom should do the right thing and shut down this scam of a game.
    Why should they? There's still enough people who enjoy the game sufficiently to pay their subs. It's not Funcom "milking" these people, it's adult persons deciding that they want to spend their money on a 5-year old game which is unlikely to see major updates in the future. A bad choice? Most people would probably think so, but in the end it's a question of each individual customer's opportunity costs.

Of course, in the ideal world AoC would not be where it is now. It would have launched without major bugs or content gaps, but with a working PvP consequence system. Funcom would not have invested in TSW, but would have used the money to further develop and market AoC. PvP would not have been made a grindfest. Etc etc. We regret many of these decisions. I am sure that, with hindsight, many people (formerly) at Funcom do so as well. But the fact that AoC could have been so much better is no reason to bitch and moan. If you'd rather do something else with your time than play the game, you are more than welcome.
    Rathothis|Tempest of Set || Tigrathes|Dark Templar || Isitnofret|Herald of Xotli
    BS|Sin|Demo|Barb|Conq
    Sudatorius|Noob barb on Rage

Quote Originally Posted by TommySalami View Post
    i put up 45 votes today using VPN software. That will eb tough to trace since I used 45 different IP addresses from 45 different countries
    So hard that someone has quoted your post and added it to the comments at the bottom of the vote. Clownshoe.

So is it some kind of stream? I can't find links or anything. Help please!

Quote Originally Posted by CueQue View Post
    So is it some kind of stream? I can't find links or anything. Help please!
    It's a column. So far, MJ (the columnist) has not started the column. What typically happens is a vote for the game, then a vote for what race/class combo they should play, etc. etc. And then they post their experiences. Hopefully, those who spammed the poll haven't disqualified us from the running.

Wednesday she should post the next installment.
    Dagget,
    President of Ayredian Nightfall

anyone planning on grieving or ganking while she plays on live stream?
    The best damn Demonologist this side of the Mississippi.

Why ask the question you already know the answer to?
    "Always review over the Social Guidelines before posting on the forums"

"Please put "Illinois ftw" in your reply to ensure you read all of this ..." -VORBIZ-

i need a toon name, everyone vote for her to go fury of rage, rage would be cool no guards to protect her :P

Quote Originally Posted by camilleboucquill View Post
    i need a toon name, everyone vote for her to go fury of rage, rage would be cool no guards to protect her :P
    My sin is already ready; best gear for my level and standing at the entrance to Connall's valley.

I hope whole community will ignore this xxxx
    Xuhotl - arcimage of the city of Xuthal in service of great army Futilez - HoX PvP lvl 10
    Bordhi - Khitai legionary - DT PvP lvl 7
    Bahary - vampire and your nightmare - Lotus Sin PvP lvl 7
    Shiwan - the last of Corrags - retired noob Barb PvP lvl 8

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast