Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: AoC leads at massively

The voting reminds me of a 3rd world dictatorship where they hold "free" elections and the dictator gets 99% of the votes, lol.

While I'm confident AoC probably would have won it legit, those results really look fishy.

Best part of this thread is that it made me find this youtube link (Class trailer);

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gWPt4CeTgTE

Gratz on cheating and making the community look good. Thank you so much.
    Expert Shield of the Risen opener.

Quote Originally Posted by Mustaine View Post
    With all the self proclaimed high-brow scholars here; I had hopes that it would be a legitimate fight. After all, AoC deserves as much visibility as it's competition ...

... but you're right ~ I should set my expectations lower.
    AoC deserves a lot more publicity than it does, and as you probably would agree, it should be because of the merits of the game, not the asshattery of it's community.

Then again, few things surprise me anymore after being here for many years.
    Battleaxe Brain Surgeons Rides Again!

Wharrgharbl (80 Axemurdering maniac Barb)
    Ikoim (80 Conq)
    Hazakahn (80 ToSspot)
    Kegh (80 Beer Shaman)
    Vachir (80 Guardian)
    Mivat (80 Necromancer)
    A horde of other alts...

I will be the first to gank MJ. Welcome to AoC baby. It is a brutal world indeed.

Quote Originally Posted by Bukkithedd View Post
    AoC deserves a lot more publicity than it does, and as you probably would agree, it should be because of the merits of the game, not the asshattery of it's community.

Then again, few things surprise me anymore after being here for many years.
    This game deserves no more than it already has. And some of those games have a much higher populations and get a crap load more updates a lot more frequently. This community is the only reason this game still exists. The devs have some awsome skills and art work vision. The ones making the decisions for this game SUCK B@))$ and always have.

Over 5 years this game has been out and what have we got with all our money invested: a few raids, khitai and more and more 6 mans.

Screw this company and screw the people that blame the community for this companies failures. And screw this poll too.

Funcom should do the right thing and shut down this scam of a game.

Quote Originally Posted by di85ll View Post
    This game deserves no more than it already has. And some of those games have a much higher populations and get a crap load more updates a lot more frequently. This community is the only reason this game still exists. The devs have some awsome skills and art work vision. The ones making the decisions for this game SUCK B@))$ and always have.

Over 5 years this game has been out and what have we got with all our money invested: a few raids, khitai and more and more 6 mans.

Screw this company and screw the people that blame the community for this companies failures. And screw this poll too.

you can post in these forums which means you´ve got a sub running.. kinda masochistic, are you?
    aka Morte.. Morce.. Morte.. Morce again.. bah, whatever..

665 votes? are you kidding me? we couldn't make it 1 more freaking vote to be 666 which would have been epic on so many levels?
    The best damn Demonologist this side of the Mississippi.

Quote Originally Posted by di85ll View Post

I can not belive you are sane person... there is several reasons why:

1) if it is as bad as you stated why you still play it and what more why you are still active on forum?

2) if there is better PvP MMORPG why so many people play it despite most of MMORPG players doesn´t even know this game exist?

3) if it is so bad WHY I play it with more than 30 years gaming experience???

The only response is YOU ARE piece of xxxx
    Xuhotl - arcimage of the city of Xuthal in service of great army Futilez - HoX PvP lvl 10
    Bordhi - Khitai legionary - DT PvP lvl 7
    Bahary - vampire and your nightmare - Lotus Sin PvP lvl 7
    Shiwan - the last of Corrags - retired noob Barb PvP lvl 8

Quote Originally Posted by Argantes View Post
    you can post in these forums which means you´ve got a sub running.. kinda masochistic, are you?
    I'm not exactly sure how all this is supposed to work but atm I'm not subbed and can post here.

I wasn't subbed when they merged the message boards and I lost the ability to post then. But after subbing again, did a three month deal, I could post again, even after the three months were up.

Could be I shouldn't be able to post here and it's just been overlooked...

Edit to add token screenshot for no real reason whatsoever:

http://www.the-kindred.org/Images/sc...an/raeil10.jpg
    Last edited by Raeil; 27th January 2014 at 17:26.