Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: MMORPG subs numbers from wsj

Default MMORPG subs numbers from wsj

interesting, AoC better population than I thought. But man I miss those days of 800K in 2008. What is even more shocking is why so many people are playing SWTOR. That's a lot of subs.

http://www.gamerheadlines.com/wp-con...01/Dancey1.jpg
    The best damn Demonologist this side of the Mississippi.

dang nabbit people. there are 150,000 of you playing, I only need 6 to make it through a level 50 dungeon. Why are you so hard to find???
    The best damn Demonologist this side of the Mississippi.

What the **** is club penguin and wizard 101.
    Baneric / Munok / Johnkruk / Tomjones / Elgranorgo

US first kills - Arch Lector Zaal, Bat of Nerd Rage, Emperor, Cloud, and Entity.

Quote Originally Posted by Erock25 View Post
    What the **** is club penguin and wizard 101.
    Little kid sh!t.

Talking

I'll join club penguin when they support penguin fatalities.
    ----
    Kalur - 80 Bear Shaman, Brunstol - 80 Dark Templar, Tallas - 80 Assassin, Gilben - 80 Conquerer, Pangert - 80 Barbarian, Xoltal - 80 Necromancer, Matzui - 80 Herald of Xolti, and a bunch of lower level alts.
    Wiccana -> Set -> Crom

I think wizard 101 is like pokemon with wizards. At least that's how it looks on the TV commercials.

Somehow I think these stats are fake...

150k...lol....right...

I think we all would know if we had a pop of at least 1k people

Those numbers might he ones touted by the ESO developer as a way if justifying the subscription model.

The magnitude of the numbers is probably more significant than the actual numbers. TSW probably has about double the pop of AoC and half that of LotRO.

Comparing games for adults and kids seems a bit odd. Few parents will let their kids go from a family friendly game to something like TSW or AoC.
    ----
    Kalur - 80 Bear Shaman, Brunstol - 80 Dark Templar, Tallas - 80 Assassin, Gilben - 80 Conquerer, Pangert - 80 Barbarian, Xoltal - 80 Necromancer, Matzui - 80 Herald of Xolti, and a bunch of lower level alts.
    Wiccana -> Set -> Crom

150k?!?!?

Lol this is why source is important, I highly doubt it's that many...

The reason club penguin has so many players is because the brutal pvp. Just leveled up a ping-sin. i have best k/d on the server and always make sure i corpsejump my opponents

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast