Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Next world boss?

Default Next world boss?

So will it pop on tues night GMT midnight for funcom, or Wednesday night? I assume that its going to start on February fifth, as that is the first Wednesday of the month.

Personally, I think its going to be that flying shrimp from khopshef since that's the closest to a cupid of the known bosses from last year anniversary.

Obsidian Basilisk and yeah 5th of feb. Guess 00.00gmt+0

Gief Wonder Snail!
    Cripples gonna cripple

Fass, wtf are you doing on Crom?
    Operator irc.funcom.com:6667 #ageofconan #thesecretworld
    We rode on the winds of the rising storm,
    We ran to the sounds of the thunder.
    We danced among the lightning bolts,
    and tore the world asunder
    Dysphoria - Murky Templar - Icoyce - Herald of the Black Kraken - Eriphyle - Shebearman

so how do these world bosses work? Do they start the first wednesday of each month and go for 7 days? During those 7 days, how often do they spawn? Do they spawn every hour or once a day?
    The best damn Demonologist this side of the Mississippi.

I couldn't make January world boss because I was moving and I can't make February's because of two week training course out of state. I guess I'll quit the game now.
    Baneric / Munok / Johnkruk / Tomjones / Elgranorgo

US first kills - Arch Lector Zaal, Bat of Nerd Rage, Emperor, Cloud, and Entity.

Funcom

Quote Originally Posted by TommySalami View Post
    so how do these world bosses work? Do they start the first wednesday of each month and go for 7 days? During those 7 days, how often do they spawn? Do they spawn every hour or once a day?
    Yeah first Wednesday (server time) running for 7 days. They will be spawning around every hour (this number can be tweaked from month to month if we have to though) per instance in which they designated to spawn in.

Question

Quote Originally Posted by CirithGorgor View Post
    Yeah first Wednesday (server time) running for 7 days. They will be spawning around every hour (this number can be tweaked from month to month if we have to though) per instance in which they designated to spawn in.
    Will previous two world bosses make a return for thous of us who started playing AoC again recently ?.?

Quote Originally Posted by Jovana View Post
    Will previous two world bosses make a return for thous of us who started playing AoC again recently ?.?
    Sort of doubt it, but we have seen the same boss spawn randomly later in the same month though (yeti boss did that last month), not quite sure if that was supposed to be a random occurence throughout the year, bosses spawning outside their normal 1 week window.

Quote Originally Posted by Texan615 View Post
    Sort of doubt it, but we have seen the same boss spawn randomly later in the same month though (yeti boss did that last month), not quite sure if that was supposed to be a random occurence throughout the year, bosses spawning outside their normal 1 week window.
    Hey there, thanks for quick answer!

I hope they will bring back old bosses because why did that NPC gave me the quest to start with if its already impossible to finish it because i missed out two bosses (i think), December and January bosses. -.-

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast