Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Come Cast your vote at Massively!

Lightbulb

I voted too! Sure I help AOC anyway I can!

We should also spam the vote url a bit to global chat, so even more ppl may vote as well!

Interesting that there's so much interest in EQ. Perhaps because of the EQNext advertising and awareness, at least in part.

As someone who still plays EQ I don't see how they could show much of anything about it that's relevant at high levels/end game. Which is vastly different than lower levels.

Too bad there's no "All of the above" option. In-depth reviews of games I've never played are always welcome.
    Last edited by Raeil; 23rd January 2014 at 20:27.

AOC is number 62 in Steams picks for MMOs ~ didn't realize there were so many better ones out there.
    "Always review over the Social Guidelines before posting on the forums"

"Please put "Illinois ftw" in your reply to ensure you read all of this ..." -VORBIZ-

Quote Originally Posted by Raeil View Post
    Interesting that there's so much interest in EQ. Perhaps because of the EQNext advertising and awareness, at least in part.
    I think there's more ex-EQ players than ex-AoC players, esp. if you refer to the ones who kept a good feeling of the game.

Yes I voted, go AoC!
    A bocor creates a zombie by walking to his victim's house backward. He sucks out the person's soul through an opening in the door, then quickly blows it in a bottle which is then sealed. Without a soul, the victim wastes away and dies and after burial, the bocur digs up the body and casts a spell over it.

DAWNSONG - Active since 2008

LOVE YOUR DEVELOPERS, THEY'RE REAL PEOPLE TOO.

Quote Originally Posted by Mustaine View Post
    AOC is number 62 in Steams picks for MMOs ~ didn't realize there were so many better ones out there.
    Could this be because some of them might have been up on Steam for years before AoC was put up?

I don't have steam so I don't know how it works to be honest.

Hopefully it's not someone with a terminal case of bad taste that'll dislike AoC for some silly reason. There's far too many of that sort of losers on this planet for my taste and there is such a thing as bad publicity.

Quote Originally Posted by cins View Post
    Hopefully it's not someone with a terminal case of bad taste that'll dislike AoC for some silly reason. There's far too many of that sort of losers on this planet for my taste and there is such a thing as bad publicity.
    u sayin whoever doesnt like aoc is a loser? rofl

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast