Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fatalities

Default Fatalities

Hello people,

I got a question for anyone who can answer it.

So I bought my hard disc copy of AoC in germany.
    Been playing it since 2009 and here comes the bad part...

without fatalities.
    Meaning I get the animations but no heads are flying :P
    Now I know this is most likely due to germany having very harsh PEGI terms etc etc yada yada...

My question is.. what is this bound to ? My Client version ? My account ?

In other words is there anyway to get the real fatalities ? :P
    Btw on the Aoc page it says my account type is "US" in case that helps.

Thanks in advance !

I guess its client side co delete your retail disk version and just download the one from your account page or via Steam.
    Elleanorr - Stygian Demonologist
    "That which does not kill us makes us stronger"
    {Circle of Eternity}

Isn't their a tick box for 'gore' etc in the settings? Maybe check that first also? (if you haven't already).
    Yangrin | Yangbear | Krem | Marsheesh | Oforawesome | Pappalegba | Yangryn
    -------------------
    Age of Conan Wiki | Still waiting for Half Life 3 - FU Gabe Newell! / May 2014 Update! It's apparently been "worked on"!!!!! #Sarcasm | PvP approach: The 'Cup of Tea' stratagem. That upon finding myself in a PvP zone & being attacked, I get up, walk away from the keyboard and go and make a cup of tea.

What does it say when you hover your mouse over F10-> Interface Options-> Basic-> 'Enable mature content'?
    Operator irc.funcom.com:6667 #ageofconan #thesecretworld
    We rode on the winds of the rising storm,
    We ran to the sounds of the thunder.
    We danced among the lightning bolts,
    and tore the world asunder
    Dysphoria - Murky Templar - Icoyce - Herald of the Black Kraken - Eriphyle - Shebearman

It used to be bound to the account type.

I bought my copy in Germany as well and my account type was something like "EU German Cut". I then bought a new key and after entering that key in the account page it said something like "EU Uncut". After that I had full fatalities and there was no new installation needed.

I was told, that they unlocked all fatalities for German versions with the introduction of the F2P model. I can't verify that, because I already had an "EU Uncut" account back then.

Now my account type is "US" as well.

So I think that you were just unlucky and there isn't a special German version any more.
    Defon (Guard)
    Nejoo (Guard) Areana (DT) Willamus (Conq)
    Ichkruchka (Demo) Defina (Necro) Defhid (HoX)
    Sagittaa (Ranger) Phaictan (Sin) Alunn (Barb)
    Defure (BS) Deforia (PoM) Nutiaret (ToS)

So deinstalling my game and downloading the client version from the Website should give me the english client ?

Can anyone verify that before I do so and maybe waste my time

Quote Originally Posted by Heroen View Post
    So deinstalling my game and downloading the client version from the Website should give me the english client ?

The guy above you just said he didn't have to reinstall. Either your settings are set incorrectly in the interface options or there is a hidden variable in your account. Petition it and if there's a hidden variable they might be able to adjust it.

Quote Originally Posted by Heroen View Post

That's basically the opposite of what I said All I had to do was enter a new key on the registration page and I went with my old installation. After the introduction of AoC Unchained many Germans told me, that they had new fatalities (severed heads, ...) and that their account type changed. So dispite having bought a copy of AoC with a german key, you should have all fatalities now without having to do anything. If you haven't it's either a bug (--> petition) or you do have them but didn't see them yet due to bad luck.

You also don't have to reinstall to get a new client language. You can change that in the patcher. Maybe the patcher will have to download a few MB after that because new audio files are needed.

In case your shop language is still in German, you can change that on the account page (preferred language).

All in all, I think downloading AoC from the web page and reinstalling is a waste of time unless you have disk space problems.
    Defon (Guard)
    Nejoo (Guard) Areana (DT) Willamus (Conq)
    Ichkruchka (Demo) Defina (Necro) Defhid (HoX)
    Sagittaa (Ranger) Phaictan (Sin) Alunn (Barb)
    Defure (BS) Deforia (PoM) Nutiaret (ToS)

Heroen,

Contact Live Chat they change it to the Uncut Version.
    Es ist noch kein Meister vom Himmel gefallen, aber schon sehr viele vom Barhocker.

Okay thanks for the replys peeps I will try that then.

Just wanting to know where did you buy a new Key Areana ?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast