Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dragon's Spine "The Crawling Chaos", stuck!

Question Dragon's Spine "The Crawling Chaos", stuck!

quest: "The Crawling Chaos"
    area: Dragon's Spine

At "red desert" solo instance, seem to be imposible to kill all the 10 mobs called "Priests Not To Be Described" with my sin.

My gear is full khitai BB rank 4. My dagger are "The agony of apes"+"Song of demise".

I try to follow the tactic I saw here -> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y1ElcL0o0dw but every time I die.

Any help/ideas would be apreciated...

Con gear, dull pain. lots of kiting imo
    Halfdead/Ghiaour
    Grandmaster Tos
    Rogue Angels
    Time Trial Vids

if you look at them, you'll notice that those "Priests Not To Be Described" are of 2 kinds: 3 of them have a lot of hp, and it can take a while to kill them, while the rest (that are transparent) have very few hitpoints and should go down in a combo...
    if you kill the transparent ones 1st, you should be able to do it...

also, since they do magic damage, try to use protection accessories...
    "in the depths of a mind insane fantasy and reality are the same"

Yawgmoth (Ranger) - Nyxathid (Necro) - Yixlid (HoX) - Kaltas (DT) - Heung (BS) - Teysa (HoX) - Gatzu (Guard) - Krovax (Ranger) - Hurkyl (Barb) - Vedalken (PoM)

Quote Originally Posted by Yawgmoth-VDN View Post
    if you look at them, you'll notice that those "Priests Not To Be Described" are of 2 kinds: 3 of them have a lot of hp, and it can take a while to kill them, while the rest (that are transparent) have very few hitpoints and should go down in a combo...
    if you kill the transparent ones 1st, you should be able to do it...

also, since they do magic damage, try to use protection accessories...
    yep, also (iirc) those with less HP do more damage, so focusing them first is a way to go.. and if you´re lucky, you can go from fatality to fatality
    aka Morte.. Morce.. Morte.. Morce again.. bah, whatever..

The main problem is that it's a bear video, they live infinitely longer than sins. You'll need to be much more quicker than that. And probably still have to hurry even after killing minion priests. Also there should be some sort of magic immunity thing for sin, use that at start when they're all pounding you.

Then the boss will kill you over and over but it'll be an improvement.

I have no problem to do this quest with my conq, dt,pom or barbarian but with my hox it's , for me, impossible.

If some hox finishes this quest can tell me how he does it?

Thank

Quote Originally Posted by Sithamon View Post
    I have no problem to do this quest with my conq, dt,pom or barbarian but with my hox it's , for me, impossible.

If some hox finishes this quest can tell me how he does it?

Thank
    Would probably be easier with Enslaving Fire and full stun on morphs.
    Halfdead/Ghiaour
    Grandmaster Tos
    Rogue Angels
    Time Trial Vids

Well I did the worm on my sin and 2 hoxes. But it was a close call everytime. Best Thing I could come up with, was to equip as much con gear as possible. and still I was near death when the worm went down.

I know it's annoying to hear me say this, but you just gotta keep trying
    Barb: Thomaran
    Hox1: Mweru
    Dt: Haikuju
    Hox2: Shugorann
    Tos: Nephertites
    Sin: Leogetz
    Necro: Viggomortis
    and others...

"The sky is green. It is because I say it is. And because I said it on the internet."

Quote Originally Posted by Halfdead View Post
    Would probably be easier with Enslaving Fire and full stun on morphs.
    I use Enslaving Fire for tanking the worm ... I have only a little problem with my hp

Quote Originally Posted by AngryBarb View Post
    Well I did the worm on my sin and 2 hoxes. .... I know it's annoying to hear me say this, but you just gotta keep trying
    Ok, it's possible so I can do it

Thank

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast