Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: What do you wish to see from new raid instance?

Quote Originally Posted by Naerri View Post
    I wish it to be on live servers this year, nothing else.

I agree, a T5 raid would keep the raiding population quiet for quite some time lol.

Some encounter where healers need to stack healrating for the raid to survive, use proctionbuffs, use tools of survival in the right time and order.

Currently with good agroswap you don't even need AA heals.

if they going to make new tier "legendary", I don't mind about it being t5 or anything, as long as its not exploitable, but players find always a way or two to do it, and I don't really like they idea that pve gear would be superior in pvp AGAIN, Now Cirith doing great job finally balacning weapons / gear and No pvp:er like to see it get **** on again.

how to fix this? add HEROIC stat on pve t5 items, like there was 10000 years ago

"edit" fixed few typos
    The Law

I would like to see more enjoyable fights,like thoth amon,general and emperor and of course the raid instance being t5 without MC exploitable style fights.
    IVORY TOWER

Fights which are actually fights and no some dance-dance revolution mystery puzzles encounters.

Fights that require decent DPS.

Fights that not require me to do some lame ass healbotting since the game has failed in this part.

Fights that punishes ranged over melee to counterbalance all the fights that punishes melees over ranged. I don't know why but too much fights are just melee hate and ranged ez-mode.

No more tokens grinding for big piece, plz.

No more negative/zero protection boss or trashs.

No or few gear check for anything else than tanks. DPSers and priests should be tested on dps/cc/heal, not tanking aptitude.

I would avoid also repetitive tasks a la Emperor Yah-Cheng/Zodiac. Not for all the duration of the fight.

I would have to agree with most of the replies in this thread.

The raid MUST be above T4, so T5.

Fights have to be challenging, and not like Imp, Basilisk and Memory Cloud fiasco.

Gear dropping has to be worthwhile and matching the difficulty.

Fights that would encourage every single archetype to have as versatile game play as possible, different tasks, puzzles, DPS requirements, good healing, movement, positioning...

Making players think of class synergies and going back to theory crafting for the best performance...

Long story short, new raid must to be T5, interesting, challenging and rewards should match the difficulty.

More OP armor rather than weapons. It makes too much of a difference. Buyable weps for relics and tokens!

Since the next tier of pvp items is in development this new raid can be T5 without further balancing issues for pvp they just have to released at the same time or alteast with each other in mind

So plz make it a t5 and interesting fights! (aka many people with different jobs)

I want to see fight with good amount of phases, like Keeper of Artifacts in T3. Where amount of killed bosses = amount of chests.

A dexterity shield.
    Don't care about the rest, I think it would be ok.
    Water is my bubble
    __________________________________________________ ____
    Religolibri (10) Ranger, trying something else
    Amtihotep (10) Hox, Using copy paste poss/gen feat

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast