Thread: help -> Quest: Blisters of Fear

Question help -> Quest: Blisters of Fear

Quest: Blisters of Fear

"Qizhen, leader of the Insurrection in Paikang, has asked me to counter the dark sorcery of the emperor by entering the Bubbles of Nightmare, that have appeared in the province, and overcoming them. He feels that defeating the Bubbles will bolster the morale of his men. I can find the Bubbles scattered all across the province."

Overcome the Emperor's
    Manifested Nightmares
    (0/3)

No clue what to do and no Xmarks on map, Any help please?

They appear all around paikang for few seconds and then they dissappear. It's a matter of being at the right place when it happens. There's pattern they spawn at but hard to follow them unless you let the zone restart.

Basically turn your particles on so you can see the bubbles more easily. When your particles are on full, you will occasionally see a large purple floating orb with a solid black center - roughly head/body height off the ground. When you spot one of these large purple orbs, run up to it while out of combat, and click the center. When the castbar finishes, you will be teleported inside the bubble where you have to kill a miniboss.

If you particles aren't all the way on, all you will see is the black core of the bubble, and none of the purple.

if you get bored in the game at some point, you can always go for the Emissary quest to hunt down 100 of those minibosses

http://forums.ageofconan.com/showthread.php?p=2023620

also those bubbles are trackable with a ranger iirc
    Last edited by Argantes; 21st January 2014 at 07:42.
    aka Morte.. Morce.. Morte.. Morce again.. bah, whatever..

If you are really intense into finding these things, you might farm quillins for the chance of a milestone drop (last time I did sharks for the things I got two for about 100 plus kills so its not a high chance) and watch for bubbles. There are about three to four bubble spawn sites between the entrance to paikang from chosain and the milestone spot for the grey ape.

It gives you something to do while waiting for raids or sixmans and quillins are easy enough to kill so you can go into 'space mode' or watch tv while killing them. Plus they drop undigested bags: I've gotten four purple drops from those in the last six months. And I can generally farm a milestone ring or 25 rare bag in about 10 days if I'm bored waiting for a group. More fun than farming factions. But I see the most bubbles while farming that area for quillins.