Thread: Cheap solutions than lead to larger and more expensive problems

Default Cheap solutions than lead to larger and more expensive problems

This game is right now on a dangerous curve concerning gear changes,crafting and fixing PVP gear. From my perspective all I read will lead into a dead end road.
    Here is what i think: You cant just buff items without tanking into concern the features and AA possibilities of characters.
    Typical example of this is the DT which as a class has beeen made a onetrick pony due to VoM and the way crit rating, crit dmg rating and wisdom works for this class. Hence in PVE it makes all other tanks (especially guard) seem like poor relatives.
    Huge problems for this game were introduced when t4 gear came to live. The reason was the ''all in one'' idea and the HUGE gap between stats either from T3, Khitai or PVP gear. T4 GEAR KILLS THIS GAME PVP and PVE. There is no reason at all to do anything else for progressing your character other than T4(MC farm anyone?). In my opinion there are awesome instances in this game that are harder than t4 and should reward with better items than T4.
    The way to address this problem is not to buff items (pvp wise) to match t4 but the opposite.

1)All 2h weapons should have a roof of base weapon dmg at around 140, 1h at around 120. Tiers of these weapons should affect only the rest of the other stats like combat rating etc
    2)Intoduce PVE only features for armor of all tiers
    3) PVP needs less farming to get decent gear not more, so remove lvls and make new gear so players have more options, like dps set, suvivability set, mixed set etc. DONT MAKE PVP4 SET TO MATCH T4 PVE GEAR IN OPNESS
    4)Nerf t4 pve gear overall and add critigation to all other tiers on raid gear.
    5) Make items not character bound but account bound so that a player can move his acquisations from character to character hence limiting farming a bit

Butthurt for not having T4 yourself?

I can agree about PvP for some classes, but how does T4 gear ruin PvE I dont understand, nothing wrong with.

Terrible ideas from someone who have zero exp in game

this game is only about gear and grinding gear. Anyone who didn't like that, left. If you take away or nerf gear, the remaining people will leave.

+1 idea

I agree only on pvp gear and weapon wise .. other than that are bad Ideas, it only came from some who didnt have the chance to have t4 gear "my opinion"

I think the crafting revamp is supposed to touch and fix most if not all thoughs subjects. It is supposed to eliminate all gear gaps in pve gear by player being able to legitimately earn and craft their own gear and in pvp players will be able to loot dead bodies in lets say hallowed vaults and craft pvp armor on the spot. lets just hope the launch crafting revamp before ESO launches or I know ill be leaving

Quote Originally Posted by Lycan77 View Post
    Hence in PVE it makes all other tanks (especially guard) seem like poor relatives.
    "Guard is weak": strike 1
    T4 GEAR KILLS THIS GAME PVP and PVE.
    "X is killing the game!": strike 2
    There is no reason at all to do anything else for progressing your character other than T4(MC farm anyone?).
    "ph4t l33ts": strike 3, you're out.

The titular sentiment is correct though, trying bandaids on large problems causes even greater problems later on.

First of all Redd save as from your retarded comments. The only butthurt person here is you probably you. Doy you even know who I am in game? Having T4 you should know doesnt make you a good player in any case

Now I was on the first kills of t4 with Destiny at the time for the server so maybe i have more XP of pve than you others seems to claim.

The thing is that T4 gear give so many advantages that even in PVE that the loot from the x instance will only be vanity gear since the T4 are so much better than anything else in this game.

Why I dont like T4 is because in order to be competitive in both PVP and PVE you need to have your share T4 gear, and by competitive I dont mean KK runs

As to guard vs other tanks plx tell me of a single encounter that you would prefer a Guard over a conq or a DT and i ll agree with you

Quote Originally Posted by Lycan77 View Post
    As to guard vs other tanks plx tell me of a single encounter that you would prefer a Guard over a conq or a DT and i ll agree with you

You claim you're so pro player, yet your views on this game are so narrow.

If you had any clue about anything you would know that there is't a single encounter both raid and 6 men that requires a specific soldier class to be beaten, all 3 soldiers can tank all the bosses in game just fine. Its just that all of them have their advantages, so you would prefer to have DTs on Arbanus for example but guards are certainly a lot better on Louhi or Emperor in T4 for example, but it does't mean that all the bosses still can be tanked by all 3 soldiers.

But there is no point discussing with players like you its a waste of time, Im out of this thread.