Thread: Kill 50 Picts WS, who gives that out?

Default Kill 50 Picts WS, who gives that out?

And at what level? The quest is kill 50 picts on White Sands Island, and I thought it was given out early, like lvl 7... but I'm obviously wrong... anyone remember?

I think its the guard right outside of tortage, and you can get the quest as soon as you get out of the beginning area on the island.

Quote Originally Posted by Anubium View Post
    I think its the guard right outside of tortage, and you can get the quest as soon as you get out of the beginning area on the island.
    Yup, is the dude.

Are you sure ? I thought Laranga was sending you kill the pict in the ruins, not in the White Sand. I tought it was the fisherman that was sending you cleaning the pict in the WS sand to "secure his fishing zone" for when the embargo would be lifted.

Sorry...I know he sends you to kill a bunch of picts, now I don't remember if ruins or white sands since I only did that quest once on my first char.

There are npcs by the wooden boat in that give low level quests also, but frankly I thought it was the guy by the gate to tortage.

.oO*Skeggi*Oo.
    Least time in combat (Master Gyas) Logic: 0:00:01 "Wtf is this sh*t"
    [Global][Chaoskult]: sikk has no mom, he has two dads.[Global][Siekk]: one of them is u
    __________________________________________________ ___________________________
    The Bloody Peasants - Being dismissive of watery tarts.

that's right... skeggi or the guy next to him!!! Damn, completely forgot. Thanks.

Larange, the Gate Guard who's making the beast with two backs with Tina, sends you to kill 30 Picts in the Ruins very early... too early, IMHO