Thread: Difference in base DPS

Default Difference in base DPS

I have been struggling a little with my guard that was merged in from Set, feeling its aggro not been as it should for one.

So I been comparing with a new guard that I made after the merger, so made on Chrom.

Naked with same stances, manuvers and tactic, no perks equipped, no Elexirs or potions of any kind, same feat plan there is consistently 5.5 difference in their base DPS, where the one from Set is lower. If I put on same gear (up to the point where they own same pieces) then the 5.5 difference persist.

So the question here is....should there be difference ? Is there random factor in Characters ? or is it some sort of merger/transfer issue ?

Outside of a passive perk, the only thing I could think of is the choices made during the destiny quests for stat improvements.
    ----
    Kalur - 80 Bear Shaman, Brunstol - 80 Dark Templar, Tallas - 80 Assassin, Gilben - 80 Conquerer, Pangert - 80 Barbarian, Xoltal - 80 Necromancer, Matzui - 80 Herald of Xolti, and a bunch of lower level alts.
    Wiccana -> Set -> Crom

The bigger guard is maxed in AA's while the smaller that has the higher base DPS has little.

Choosing increased power in your destiny choices helps more than some May think. Back when I did mine after raiding for months I noticed my base dps was increased by 7
    Last edited by Mysticblood; 17th January 2014 at 18:14.
    Anuhart
    Mysticblood
    Holyssmoke

Alienware Area 51 990x 4.30GHz
    Water-cooled Radeon R9 290X

While there should be no difference, weirdness has plagued transferred characters for years now. A few 1s and 0s might've gotten stuck in the cables somewhere. Or it's the destiny quest thing.

I can't remember off of the top of my head, but could any of the guild city buffs also account for this? If they characters are in different guilds you may see some differences.