Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Fury Vs. Crom Mini Games

Quote Originally Posted by Anecro View Post
    Its shows number of players in minigames.
    And one tab show players 1-80 level, another tab show players 80-80 level

Fury dead srver? Oh, say thx for free transfers <3

Crom won <3<3<3
    We will be Serious after death.

lololol no
    Usedtissue Necro 10//Emptycan ToS 7//Puggles HoX 6//Ammagaden Guard 5//Trollololo Conq 5//Bottlecap DT 2

PM me to sign the Minigame buddy sign-up petition: (http://forums.ageofconan.com/showthr...40#post2135540)

Quote Originally Posted by Radek87 View Post
    Fury dead srver? Oh, say thx for free transfers <3

Crom won <3<3<3
    u know a troll when u see a troll

at 12:53 east both servers are identical in # of ppl in minis

more open world pvp was happening on fury tho

btw.. i actually see minis / khes full with new faces from crom, now they belong to here and im gonna treat them like fury players and not like scum from crom..

server fights forever <3
    The Law

Stating the obvious... Crom has Chass, so you better go fury (challenge accepted?)

Come crom

Default What happend?

Since the transfer is open I had some of the worst minigames on Crom ever. People extremely undergeared and clueless other only clueless (but pvp level 4-7). I’ve done minis on Fury and Mitra/Crom in parallel all those years and the quality wasn’t differing much (from a PUG perspective). So now after the transfer the people on Crom think that the players who transferred from Fury are crap and at the same time the people who transferred think that the Crom players are crap
    Coincidence or conspiracy?

The point a lot of you are missing is a lot of pvprs are just plain awful, regardless of server. Priests who don't heal, rogues who target heavies instead of mages and healers, entire teams that focus fire the dt in def stance while a conk is running around in frenzy with the flag...

It was like that back on Cimmeria and it's like that today.
    Last edited by Unutterable; 18th January 2014 at 10:33.
    I don't make points I make dents.

Quote Originally Posted by Unutterable View Post
    The point a lot of you are missing is a lot of pvprs are just plain awful, regardless of server. Priests who don't heal, rogues who target heavies instead of mages and healers, entire teams that focus fire the dt in def stance while a conk is running around in frenzy with the flag...
    Well focusing trend is very odd, the "TARGET THE HEALER FIRST" is also stupid as it gives necro or dt all the space to **** the team.

Result of the match :
    MINIGAME LOST

Healer 3/3
    Necro 21/4
    DT 12/0

Gz

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast