Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: vanity issues still Not Addressed

Quote Originally Posted by Vahush View Post
    False hope there thinking people would bet that much or pay up after betting that much.
    Exactly.

P1: I beat you in a duel, you owe me 500 gold.

P2: Yeah ... no.

P1: I will QQ on global and tarnish your name then!

P2: Go for it, I only PvP and do single player content.
    Drunkskunk (Sin) - Petridish (ToS) - Gwarnath (BS) - Tomatohawk (DT)

I really don't understand how you can wonder what classes are the guys in front of you.
    Water is my bubble
    __________________________________________________ ____
    Religolibri (10) Ranger, trying something else
    Amtihotep (10) Hox, Using copy paste poss/gen feat

Quote Originally Posted by viroku View Post
    ... I mean its not so hard to guess who is coming towards you if he is wielding 2he and is in cloth armor...
    If you pass little more than a glance you will know what class it is.
    Quote Originally Posted by Religolibri View Post
    I really don't understand how you can wonder what classes are the guys in front of you.
    some classes are pretty obvious, but tell me, how will you distinguish between those mentioned 2HE users just running nearby with a bunch of other possible targets, without targeting them for buffs and possible combos/casts? is it a HoX, barb or a conq? same for dual wielders - barb or conq? 1h + shield? ToS, PoM, DT or even guard? and what about all those staff users? is it a ToS, PoM, necro or a demo?
    ofc you will get it eventually, but especially in PvP you often have to make decisions just in a matter of few seconds and clicking on everyone or observing someone for a while only to recognize his class is not really an option
    Last edited by Argantes; 16th January 2014 at 07:43.
    aka Morte.. Morce.. Morte.. Morce again.. bah, whatever..

Vanity weps +1
    vanity in minigames-is this conq green geared or full t4?

Quote Originally Posted by Argantes View Post
    some classes are pretty obvious, but tell me, how will you distinguish between those mentioned 2HE users just running nearby with a bunch of other possible targets, without targeting them for buffs and possible combos/casts? is it a HoX, barb or a conq? same for dual wielders - barb or conq? 1h + shield? ToS, PoM, DT or even guard? and what about all those staff users? is it a ToS, PoM, necro or a demo?
    ofc you will get it eventually, but especially in PvP you often have to make decisions just in a matter of few seconds and clicking on everyone or observing someone for a while only to recognize his class is not really an option
    That could be easily fixed by adding class specific symbol next to players name. For example how it is done in SW ToR.
    Elleanorr - Stygian Demonologist
    "That which does not kill us makes us stronger"
    {Circle of Eternity}

Quote Originally Posted by Petridish View Post
    Exactly.

P1: I beat you in a duel, you owe me 500 gold.

P2: Yeah ... no.

P1: I will QQ on global and tarnish your name then!

P2: Go for it, I only PvP and do single player content.
    It's a "/duel-bet" command hence you'd stake the gold ahead of time and lose the gold when you've been beaten, And duels are mandatory anyone who loses a duel because they faced the wrong opponent deserves to lose, you can pick to choose to duel or not. PVP in minigames needs to be implemented even though I can see the fact you can't see classes without clicking them if wearing vanity in minigames but seriously at this point would it really matter? pvp is so garbage one sided and anyone who knows anything about pvp knows it's all in the animations not the gear graphic. all animations give a tell tale sign of what class the player is, i.e. casting spells or combat arts. I'm just saying if they are not going to let us wear vanity in minigames they need to update the armor selection because pvp armor looks tacky and ugly and clashy. your forced to wear bycicle helmets spray painting purple and silver and forced to wear skirts. I'm so ****ing sick of see the same gear OVER and over again inside minigames. Some of the best looking sets are set to the sidelines because your forced to wear power armor that although is the strongest looks like a child put it together with playdough. ffs FC give some decent looking sets or let us wear vanity

Quote Originally Posted by Argantes View Post
    Idk about you but for instance if that 2he has def or frenzy stance i somehow guess its conq, if it has blood rage or reaver i kind of guess its barb...
    But as i said cloth users = cloth vanity, light users = light armor and so on....
    Just glancing opponent bufs is enough to know what class it is.

beside even now you can have demo and necro in same gear. Do you have problem telling them apart?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12