Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: what toons you transferred and where

Quote Originally Posted by K4nnyc View Post
    Everyone says they stay on Fury so they look e-tough.
    Everyone really moved to Crom.

Seriously, Khemi on Crom tonight was packed full of Fury vet refugees. Khemi on Fury there were crickets and tumbleweeds...
    It's funny how I see a bunch of new faces on Fury, eh? Not really in Khemi (sitting in Khemi is more of a Crom thing I guess), but in minis, global, world bosses...

My guild lost one (one who doesn't like organized competitive pvp though), gained one (well sort of, someone transferred his main). Sounds fine to me.

I can think of several Furians that transferred - very few of them mattered as far as pvp is concerned.
    Last edited by kalston; 15th January 2014 at 08:43.
    Expert Shield of the Risen opener.

Quote Originally Posted by K4nnyc View Post
    Everyone says they stay on Fury so they look e-tough.
    Everyone really moved to Crom.

Seriously, Khemi on Crom tonight was packed full of Fury vet refugees. Khemi on Fury there were crickets and tumbleweeds...
    Quote Originally Posted by Spartek View Post
    That is just a shame and disappointing. Looks like this game is done for it.
    well, it was exactly like that after the previous free transfers as well, so I´m not really surprised tbh (btw pretty similar situation occured after FR(?) servers merge, when half of Aqui moved to Fury /and prolly Crom as well/)
    Last edited by Argantes; 15th January 2014 at 08:41.
    aka Morte.. Morce.. Morte.. Morce again.. bah, whatever..

I have full T4 chars on Fury. I don't have full T4 chars on Crom. Fury have problems, Crom have another problems. Of course, you can lost all your friends and guildmates for chance of getting T4 item. But what if you don't like your new home? You need pay another bunch of money to Funcom for comeback. I just wait until Funcom done all work with single server tech.

Quote Originally Posted by Fsen View Post
    i transferred my bs to Fury

Mighty Baban will stay on crom !
    GG fsen, see u wanna be pvp players, this guy got guts to admit that he hated it there, now, what ever he says about"oh no crom is nice server i like it",, he really dosent..
    The Law

oh and im taking my conq to fury thx
    The Law

Quote Originally Posted by Derled View Post
    oh and im taking my conq to fury thx
    bah! leave your conq on crom, we don't need more of it
    Bendowill (Ranger) / Liangxiao (BS)
    Gjalskia (DT) / Beacor (BS, Saga)

Quote Originally Posted by Bendowill View Post
    bah! leave your conq on crom, we don't need more of it
    just for pve i guess, i would be embarased to play conq in pvp.. well i play ranger also so conq wont make it worse .. lol
    The Law

I took my lvl 19 sin from fury to crom, simply because low lvl pvp (which is the only thing I like, because no one cries about it) is dead nowadays at times I play. Since I had some fun playing sin, I decided to take it to crom and lvl it to 80 so I can try some pve with it.

I transferred my main to the testlive server

Other than that I have never transferred a toon in my life, and never will.

No idea why anyone would stay on Fury, it was already dead, now with tons moving to Crom the ones left will be sorry they stayed.

Plus getting any PVE content on Fury was a joke, remember guys trying to fill a simple Warmonks 6-man for hours before giving up, while on Crom these are filled in seconds, with 4-5 groups several of them already running, and forget about filling a T-2 raid on Fury, Crom has multiple raids going all day.

Anyone that asks questions for help on Fury chat are almost never replied to, not very new player friendly, while on Crom help is always there.
    Last edited by ssnowsurfer; 15th January 2014 at 19:28.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast