Thread: Downloads

Default Downloads

Does anyone else have an undefined download of several hundred MB today via the patcher?

Yep, got into game and my world boss quest has lost all it's text. The cloak rewards all say Noname and have no description. All my gear from the bosses, epic and vanity is Noname and no description and cannot be equipped. I wouldn't start the game now if I were you.
    Least time in combat (Master Gyas) Logic: 0:00:01 "Wtf is this sh*t"
    [Global][Chaoskult]: sikk has no mom, he has two dads.[Global][Siekk]: one of them is u
    __________________________________________________ ___________________________
    The Bloody Peasants - Being dismissive of watery tarts.

yup. just downloaded 249mb. No idea what it is but i guess it's required for tomorrow's patch.
    Barb: Thomaran
    Hox1: Mweru
    Dt: Haikuju
    Hox2: Shugorann
    Tos: Nephertites
    Sin: Leogetz
    Necro: Viggomortis
    and others...

"The sky is green. It is because I say it is. And because I said it on the internet."

They broke the social armor for many people. It shows up as No Name. I guess they decided their item database needed to break.
    Halfdead/Ghiaour
    Grandmaster Tos
    Rogue Angels
    Time Trial Vids

Quote Originally Posted by Patcher.log

[HTTPManager] Adding 'rdb/full/77738741774ee1f1cd705a4618ec14da' to download queue. Target filename: D:\Spil\Age of Conan\RDB/RDBHashIndex.bin
    [HTTPManager] http://aoc-eu-update.live.ageofconan...05a4618ec14da: failed with error 404

[LocalRDBSource] New resources: 0 0.00 MB
    [LocalRDBSource] Changed resources: 4345 430.08 MB
    [LocalRDBSource] Changed hash resources: 3403 249.57 MB
    [LocalRDBSource] Deleted resources: 1622 0.00 MB
    [LocalRDBSource] Old roothash: f4c41f605cd04a6c244bcbefc03e024e
    [LocalRDBSource] New roothash: 77738741774ee1f1cd705a4618ec14da
    And then the downloading of 249.57 MB starts. As I see it they updated and/or rehashed a number of resources, which trigger the download of these.

GM says that they are aware of the issue and it's being looked at.
    Least time in combat (Master Gyas) Logic: 0:00:01 "Wtf is this sh*t"
    [Global][Chaoskult]: sikk has no mom, he has two dads.[Global][Siekk]: one of them is u
    __________________________________________________ ___________________________
    The Bloody Peasants - Being dismissive of watery tarts.

Yeti seems to be back too, so now we face a 2 hours downtime.