Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Tanking with dps instead of hate

He said he was in frenzy.
    Moriala - The Ivory Tower

[Youtube Channel]

Meant to say defensive build. I suppose you can get higher on 2 straw dummy's then 1400 right? sounds more like defensive on 2 dummy's

Quote Originally Posted by Blackfir View Post
    Meant to say defensive build. I suppose you can get higher on 2 straw dummy's then 1400 right? sounds more like defensive on 2 dummy's
    theres a defensive pole build?

Quote Originally Posted by llathander View Post
    theres a defensive pole build?
    Hope you have some kind of comon sense that you understand he means tank build, or dps build
    Last edited by magnum92; 23rd January 2014 at 23:46.
    Moriala - The Ivory Tower

[Youtube Channel]

Yep first off you see conanstast at the top of his shot, which means parser is outdated. The newer/current versions are called "guildstats" from the same dev.

I also had in the past some odd parse reports from "conanstats" reporting unreal starwman dps which I then verifid using ACT showing the correct number which was lower.

Use guildstats and put up three different screenshots of getting roughly the same dps on a single starwman's life-span so that we know it was not a fluke/one time lucky streak of crit-crit-crit.

Not dismissing your parse yet. Just need to back up your claims properly and present tangible proof.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234