Thread: How to bypass the Destiny Quest as Rogue?

Default How to bypass the Destiny Quest as Rogue?

I am curious on how to bypass the Destiny Quest as Rogue?

So far I was only able to bypass it as Warrior, Mage and Healer. For all my rogues I have started, the quest-icon appeared to be grey.

In general: From what to what lvl can you bypass the Destiny Quest?

And to be precise: How to bypass the Destiny Quest as a Rogue?

what do you mean with "bypass"?? and of which of the destiny quest you're talking about: the early stages in tortage, or the ones at lvl 30, 50, 60 & 80??
    "in the depths of a mind insane fantasy and reality are the same"

Yawgmoth (Ranger) - Nyxathid (Necro) - Yixlid (HoX) - Kaltas (DT) - Heung (BS) - Teysa (HoX) - Gatzu (Guard) - Krovax (Ranger) - Hurkyl (Barb) - Vedalken (PoM)

Quote Originally Posted by Yawgmoth-VDN View Post
    what do you mean with "bypass"?? and of which of the destiny quest you're talking about: the early stages in tortage, or the ones at lvl 30, 50, 60 & 80??
    Wooo I am sorry for not putting it correctly: The VERY first one on Tortage, yes!

I want to get vanity gear and stop my twink @lvl 16 - that means I must get out of Tortage sooner than 19.

How is this possible (best after Killing Strom)? Can you bypass the Quest and go to the mainland earlier than 19 (yes you can I just cant recall How, especially as a Rogue) and then COME BACK and do the rest of the quest ?

Please clarify this!

You need to pick up the poster quest in tortage city.

x: 1141 y: 819

You can leave Tortage at level 16 by doing a special quest (no need to complete destiny quest).

Check the backfront of the houses opposite of Redrik's ship. You will find a poster giving you the quest.