Thread: monthly letter-im impressed

Default monthly letter-im impressed

im impressed FC game up with so much things to talk about in the monthly:

iv been speaking grimly of funcom and excited to see them keep progressing with meaningful content, stuff that matters to its predominantly pve player base, and content to tackle a market it once had on but has been losing for the last 5yrs (pvp).

/slowclap from a cynical

I would be more impressed if we could have an official, open thread for the monthly letter in the General English Forum like we used to have.

I mean, French general forum got one, German general forum got one, but English general not. Just like previous month.

So in the English general, people just open their own, ephemeral threads, like filthy peasants. Worse than that, Mods are closing player-made thread (wich is understandable) but without opening an official one (which is stupid). So we have no place to discuss the letter until someone reopen his own, unofficial thread.

Way to go guys, it looks like a professional and healthy way communication

EDIT : Woop Woop, nevermind, Drest opened a thread just a few minutes after my post : http://forums.ageofconan.com/showthread.php?t=187143

Sweet
    Last edited by Jaedelyia; 7th January 2014 at 20:12.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaedelyia View Post
    like filthy peasants
    im not that filthy, very week or so i wash my hands and on some months i shower

No timetable, no unchained minis. No reason to return

Then let us all use this Thread

Closed
    Melcom ~ Head Moderator
    Deutsche Community

Age of Conan Website ~ Forenregeln ~ Funcom Kunden Service
    End User Lisence Agreement ~ Terms of Service ~ Rules of Conduct

Anmerkung: Die in diesem Beitrag ausgedrückten Meinungen sind ausschließlich die des Autors und spiegeln nicht unbedingt die Ansichten von Funcom oder dessen Management wieder.