Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: PvP weapon changes +

Shahir was waiting for about 7-8 months for his 2nd Shiv to drop, he never got it.. since he left AoC at the end of last year, 3 Shivs dropped so far.. so much for the certainty of PvE loot
    Last edited by Argantes; 15th January 2014 at 09:25.
    aka Morte.. Morce.. Morte.. Morce again.. bah, whatever..

Quote Originally Posted by Surgery View Post
    Because some * have sacrificed a real world life just to play a game to pvp 10 over 3 years??? Wow
    Well you do not have to sacrifice real world. During my AoC gaming experience I only lost my company (had to sell my share) but found most amazing gf (that why I´m not online much) and relation with my son got better.

According to my experience you can have both hardcore gaming experience and RL in the same time only what you need to sacrifice is sleeping Btw sleeping is overrated just for pussies you know
    Xuhotl - arcimage of the city of Xuthal in service of great army Futilez - HoX PvP lvl 10
    Bordhi - Khitai legionary - DT PvP lvl 7
    Bahary - vampire and your nightmare - Lotus Sin PvP lvl 7
    Shiwan - the last of Corrags - retired noob Barb PvP lvl 8

So you give credit to aoc for finding you a girl? Ie you found her ingame? As well as your son? Nice :P

Not really altough she is also after fantasy...

What I wanted to say is that you wondering how "hard" is lvl up in game while I have to laugh to it as I lost (and found) lot along the way

By the way there was one symphatic young lady seducing us (and traveling in RL to us as well) in game Maybe there were more such ladies but I know just about one...
    Xuhotl - arcimage of the city of Xuthal in service of great army Futilez - HoX PvP lvl 10
    Bordhi - Khitai legionary - DT PvP lvl 7
    Bahary - vampire and your nightmare - Lotus Sin PvP lvl 7
    Shiwan - the last of Corrags - retired noob Barb PvP lvl 8

Quote Originally Posted by Shiwan View Post
    Well you do not have to sacrifice real world. During my AoC gaming experience I only lost my company (had to sell my share) but found most amazing gf (that why I´m not online much) and relation with my son got better.

According to my experience you can have both hardcore gaming experience and RL in the same time only what you need to sacrifice is sleeping Btw sleeping is overrated just for pussies you know
    100% aGREE.

eATING aND sLEEPING's fOR pUSSIES.

rEAL mEN lIVE oFF lIQUID bREAD (beer)
    Funcom's Latency Detonation crits you for 4800 millisecond damage. Claret died.

Quote Originally Posted by Shiwan View Post
    Thats just so true.

I enjoy sleeping a lot lately, gotta man up at some point and get back to HARDCORE gaming

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123