Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: PvP weapon changes +

Quote Originally Posted by Suctum View Post
    Consider this:

PvP 10: I'm 175,567/684,119 experience.

I can't even begin to imagine what kind of grind getting past 11 and working towards 12 would be.
    If they do it like they did with Ranks 6 to 10 the grinding won't actually be "that long". if you're rank 10 and 50% you'll probably get rank 12 and 75% when the new ranks arrive. Sure it's still a lot of XP to get no doubt. But not necessarily a pad thing. Even for gear gap. If it happens alike, T1 PvP would be given away and T2 PvP really faster to get for everyone. In my opinion, despite T4 vs PvP gear, the main issue is PvP entry gear.
    Vali~The Mental Mushroom
    Vehl~The Pink Flamingo
    Vahlie~Redhead's bane
    Tisane~Kettle of Xotli
    Nvah~ . . .

Quote Originally Posted by Suctum View Post
    Consider this:

PvP 10: I'm 175,567/684,119 experience.

I can't even begin to imagine what kind of grind getting past 11 and working towards 12 would be.

It was one thing when guilds were holding CE to get from 6-9, but very few people grinded past 9 in the age of Guild Hold CE.

I don't think you'll see the resurrection of CE guild combat you all hope to see, because nobody but a handful of real hard core dedicated rock clickers on coke and meth will even attempt to farm experience requirements of over a 1,000,000 pvp exp per level. Just wow.

I mean you would have to be getting 4-5k a sacrifice to even make it worth your time to go out there. And if CE guild battles did come back, it would be 12+ sacrificing for safety concerns, which negates the reason to go because experience would be so crap it would not be worth the time outside hoarding tokens. I truly hope they have a plan to make pvp 11-15 gear manageable to get within the lifespan the game has left, if they release it. And this is coming from a pvp 10, I can't imagine the amount of drugs you would need to start from 4 or 5 and go to 15.
    They need to rebalance the XP needed for pvp levels. It's absolutely insane by any standards, the fact that its taking players multiple years of pvp to reach ten is messed up in it's own. Funcom should use this opportunity to fix the grind it takes, not increase it for the T4 armor.
    Usedtissue Necro 10//Emptycan ToS 7//Puggles HoX 6//Ammagaden Guard 5//Trollololo Conq 5//Bottlecap DT 2

PM me to sign the Minigame buddy sign-up petition: (http://forums.ageofconan.com/showthr...40#post2135540)

Quote Originally Posted by Usedtissue View Post
    They need to rebalance the XP needed for pvp levels. It's absolutely insane by any standards, the fact that its taking players multiple years of pvp to reach ten is messed up in it's own.
    Why you complain as much? It takes only few years to get to PvP 10 and you have your PvP 10 gear garanted than. For PvE T4 you do it i.e. for four weeks and you can not be sure if you have it all droped! There could be even some people who do not have it droped even for four months!
    Xuhotl - arcimage of the city of Xuthal in service of great army Futilez - HoX PvP lvl 10
    Bordhi - Khitai legionary - DT PvP lvl 7
    Bahary - vampire and your nightmare - Lotus Sin PvP lvl 7
    Shiwan - the last of Corrags - retired noob Barb PvP lvl 8

Yah bring back CE so one guild can farm rocks for all the new shiny gear and get all the gear in a month while all the other pvp'ers get nothing for mini's and open world fights. Great idea. Can't even sign up for mini's in CE. That whole map should be deleted.

Quote Originally Posted by Shiwan View Post
    Why you complain as much? It takes only few years to get to PvP 10 and you have your PvP 10 gear garanted than.
    Only a few years haha, it's a video game not a full time job. Nothing should take that long in a fictional game. Ask any new pvper what the main shortcomings of this game are and they will say gear gap/progression rate.

Not sure if sarcasm Shiwan
    Last edited by Usedtissue; 10th January 2014 at 15:28.
    Usedtissue Necro 10//Emptycan ToS 7//Puggles HoX 6//Ammagaden Guard 5//Trollololo Conq 5//Bottlecap DT 2

PM me to sign the Minigame buddy sign-up petition: (http://forums.ageofconan.com/showthr...40#post2135540)

Quote Originally Posted by Usedtissue View Post
    Only a few years haha, it's a video game not a full time job.
    I spent only about 2500 hours on this game...
    Xuhotl - arcimage of the city of Xuthal in service of great army Futilez - HoX PvP lvl 10

12 classes x 2 years each to reach pvp10 = 24 years of game time. LOLOLOLlalalafail!
    Pocket Ping Pong King

New thread on test server listing the proposed changes to the pvp weapons: devs looking for input.

http://forums-tl.ageofconan.com/showthread.php?t=59063

Quote Originally Posted by Brazza View Post
    12 classes x 2 years each to reach pvp10 = 24 years of game time. LOLOLOLlalalafail!
    It takes more than 2 years to get to PvP lvl 10 I think and hope well according to my experience (and I used to be hardcore player once in Futilez) you can enjoy all the time claiming up to lvl 10 And be sure it was way way slower progress than is current state. At begining it took more than 1 year to get to PvP lvl 5...

On the other hand you can lvl up more characters in the same time so 12 chars should not take more than 10 years only

Quote Originally Posted by Shiwan View Post
    It takes more than 2 years to get to PvP lvl 10 I think and hope well according to my experience (and I used to be hardcore player once in Futilez) you can enjoy all the time claiming up to lvl 10 And be sure it was way way slower progress than is current state. At begining it took more than 1 year to get to PvP lvl 5...

On the other hand you can lvl up more characters in the same time so 12 chars should not take more than 10 years only
    Because some * have sacrificed a real world life just to play a game to pvp 10 over 3 years??? Wow

Took me 3 cloud runs for 150 base dps blunt. But maybe 1.5 years to reach pvp10 137.5 base dps the way I'm going??? Haha sure.

At least in PvE whether gear drops doesn't even matter you get tokens so eventually you WILL get that gear. I have all pvp 8 gear but cannot use it as I don't have the god damn level.
    Funcom's Latency Detonation crits you for 4800 millisecond damage. Claret died.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast