Thread: Brittle Blades Cloaked Kill Quest

Default Brittle Blades Cloaked Kill Quest

Hi Guys

I could not kill a LL officer "quietly" for this quest. Can you please give me some hint as to how to make a silent kill of a last legion officer. I found one officer in the LL barracks but killing him does not progress the quest and killing anyone outside fails the quest.

Thanks

http://i41.tinypic.com/5e5m2w.png

Track the dude along his path,or wait where the green dot is.When he appears hit him with a quick ranged spell/skill bow/xbow.

Let him come to you then kill.

This guy used to patrol outside the camp but doesnt any longer. Not sure if old behavious was intended/bugged or if current behaviour is intended/bugged.

What I do is jump into the walled area over the bottom left corner on that map with a swift mount. You'll have to kill a few LL guys when you do but it won't cause the quest to fail like the ones at the entrance.

Not sure if this is possible without a swift mount however.

I usually have the kill 50 LL guys quest from Paikang as well. That fort is a great place to mass slaughter them.

If you wait for the officer to come to the entrance, make sure you hit him from range with anything that does not do splash damage. He will come running after you into the once once you hit him. (I usually swap to a bow or xbow for this, even with casters.) If you are seen by or do any damage to the two guys at the gate, the quest will fail. I like the idea of jumping over the fence though.... I have lots of Khitai mounts so should be doable.

If you got that Ravager of Jhil pet, you can send that on him. He'll come to you without agroing the other guys in there. I send it when I see he turns around walking back into the camp.