Quote Originally Posted by -Hyen- View Post
Im a veteran conqueror, played carnage for ages. After conq rewamp, it became OP as ****. I played alot of classes and when I get rage on rogue/caster/healer, I just logged my conq and did shitload of kills with only a few deaths. The best balanced soldier for me was before CC rewamp when I played carn/brute or brute/carn hybrid - decent dps while havin uber combo (whirlwind) with brute CCs or one blessed bubble with rend flesh <- nothing insancely OP like killing machine with uber armor and bubbles or endless KB charge usefull also as a escape ability...
to be serious (even though IM completely drunk) : I came back to game after conq revamp, I remember all teh epic duels we played in the past , they were really cool, you were the best conq Ive ever played against but after conq revamp I felt such an useless **** you could just facepalm kill me afterk kb (i couldnt be tank barb anmore)- so that Iv rolled shammie, now you tell me the true thorught forums- conq is OP - you could tell me earlier you ****in nab!!! my bs is almost pvp lev 9?!?!?! wtf I hate you hyen!
as my granny used to say : eat shiat!!
t