Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: How long does it take get Supreme Lich form?

Quote Originally Posted by Jin- View Post
    So you wanna look ugly? It is not even that good :P
    Yeah but remember what it used to look like...
    A bocor creates a zombie by walking to his victim's house backward. He sucks out the person's soul through an opening in the door, then quickly blows it in a bottle which is then sealed. Without a soul, the victim wastes away and dies and after burial, the bocur digs up the body and casts a spell over it.

DAWNSONG - Active since 2008

LOVE YOUR DEVELOPERS, THEY'RE REAL PEOPLE TOO.

Quote Originally Posted by QoXTC View Post
    Yeah but remember what it used to look like...
    Meth addict clown vs space alien, you decide!!!

Green Alien with the upside down Egyptian pyramid for a head was better than the bag of left over meat that it looks like now. But if you want to PvP Supream Lich is the way to go. Everything else is poopy

Quote Originally Posted by -Khramps- View Post
    Green Alien with the upside down Egyptian pyramid for a head was better than the bag of left over meat that it looks like now. But if you want to PvP Supream Lich is the way to go. Everything else is poopy
    Chilling Breath is good is nice after the fix as well and can grant you some funny moments when almost oneshoting people lacking protection gear, but the real problem is, there is nothing good to pair that perk with, so 1 good golden perk (Sup. Lich) is usually better than 1 good silver perk (Ch. Breath) in pair with 1 shitty useless and/or hardly noticable silver perk

Quote Originally Posted by Texan615 View Post
    Meth addict clown vs space alien, you decide!!!
    my vote goes to the alien frog
    Last edited by Argantes; 15th January 2014 at 12:40.
    aka Morte.. Morce.. Morte.. Morce again.. bah, whatever..

Quote Originally Posted by Argantes View Post
    Chilling Breath is good is nice after the fix as well and can grant you some funny moments when almost oneshoting people lacking protection gear, but the real problem is, there is nothing good to pair that perk with, so 1 good golden perk (Sup. Lich) is usually better than 1 good silver perk (Ch. Breath) in pair with 1 shitty useless and/or hardly noticable silver perk
    Chilling breath is more of a PvE perk for my type of playstyle. Yes your ice strike dmg is significantly greater but it also has a 3 sec cast. It's very easy to dodge by running behind suitable terrain or CC before it even casts fully. Since I'm usually the main target of almost every mini game I Kite 80% of the match which is really fun actually, hence I don't have the time to make a 3 sec cast.

And the 10% unholy invuln is really helpful against other necros and krusty sin bombs tbh. As well as the 60% fear resist, which is honestly the main reason I use Supream Lich. I can save my CC break for a stun when I'm in a tick.

But that's just my 2cents about it. If people like using chilling breath and it works for them, good on you.

Chilling breath is more of a PvE perk for my type of playstyle. Yes your ice strike dmg is significantly greater but it also has a 3 sec cast. It's very easy to dodge by running behind suitable terrain or CC before it even casts fully. Since I'm usually the main target of almost every mini game I Kite 80% of the match which is really fun actually, hence I don't have the time to make a 3 sec cast.

And the 10% unholy invuln is really helpful against other necros and krusty sin bombs tbh. As well as the 60% fear resist, which is honestly the main reason I use Supream Lich. I can save my CC break for a stun when I'm in a tick.

But that's just my 2cents about it. If people like using chilling breath and it works for them, good on you.
    Still need to see one necro that run chilling breath and using ice strike as 3 sec cast. With all dots spread around and withered soul its exclusively used as instant cast. Kind of bet that even you dont usually use it as 2 sec cast
    I do agree that 10% unholy and 60% fear resist is nice but dmg on ice strike is also sweet.
    Both AA's are viable but I kind of prefer chilling breath

Quote Originally Posted by viroku View Post
    Still need to see one necro that run chilling breath and using ice strike as 3 sec cast. With all dots spread around and withered soul its exclusively used as instant cast. Kind of bet that even you dont usually use it as 2 sec cast
    I do agree that 10% unholy and 60% fear resist is nice but dmg on ice strike is also sweet.
    Both AA's are viable but I kind of prefer chilling breath
    1 second makes all the difference when you're in a tick with multiple oppenents targeting you and is all the time I need to CC/ kite around.

1 second makes all the difference when you're in a tick with multiple oppenents targeting you and is all the time I need to CC/ kite around.
    which 1 second? as it´s been already stated by viroku, with all your stuff ticking around, you´ve got basically guaranteed 1 insta ice strike every 10 seconds
    aka Morte.. Morce.. Morte.. Morce again.. bah, whatever..

Green Alien with the upside down Egyptian pyramid for a head was better than the bag of left over meat that it looks like now.
    I was very surprised to see (playing my old Necro) that they got a vanity switch to keep the Supreme Lich buff while returning to normal appearance now. Was this a stealth addition ? Was that added a long time ago ? Can't remember reading that in patch notes, I was wondering what kind of black magic was that.

Nice addition, even though I kinda like the Supreme Lich look from time to time.
    -
    Fun fact : Not actually the same guy as the player named "Jaedelyia" in-game. Never though I would one day encounter a guy with the same nickname as this one.

It was part of the 4.4 update.
    Short cuts make long delays.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast