Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: How long does it take get Supreme Lich form?

Question How long does it take get Supreme Lich form?

720h or 40 Prowess Points..

That would be 30days waiting time which INSANE. Other than that, how to get 40 Prowess Points fast?

How long does it take one if one plays consistantly every day for 5-6hours?

PS: Why the heck is this forum in french? ..

It's in French because you have it set to French. You can change it by changing the dorp down box on the forum bottom left.

SL takes a long time to get because it's a top tier skill and is loaded such.
    A bocor creates a zombie by walking to his victim's house backward. He sucks out the person's soul through an opening in the door, then quickly blows it in a bottle which is then sealed. Without a soul, the victim wastes away and dies and after burial, the bocur digs up the body and casts a spell over it.

DAWNSONG - Active since 2008

LOVE YOUR DEVELOPERS, THEY'RE REAL PEOPLE TOO.

lich form u get easily in 1 day lol,

u get 79 points just from leveling up to 80
    The Law

Quote Originally Posted by Derled View Post
    lich form u get easily in 1 day lol,

u get 79 points just from leveling up to 80
    what?

if that's the case, my 80's that i made and haven't played in 2.5 years would like their free 79 aa points.

Quote Originally Posted by narial View Post
    what?

if that's the case, my 80's that i made and haven't played in 2.5 years would like their free 79 aa points.
    I was thinking the same. This was right previously, something changed?
    A bocor creates a zombie by walking to his victim's house backward. He sucks out the person's soul through an opening in the door, then quickly blows it in a bottle which is then sealed. Without a soul, the victim wastes away and dies and after burial, the bocur digs up the body and casts a spell over it.

DAWNSONG - Active since 2008

LOVE YOUR DEVELOPERS, THEY'RE REAL PEOPLE TOO.

Quote Originally Posted by narial View Post
    what?

You have had to have a premium sub when they released the 40 and then 40 AA catch up points.

30 days is not that long though, if you do minis often and use a 20% AA pot it goes pretty quick. When I was playing more I was dinging AA off of minis about 2x a day, so that 6 Prowess and 2 regular AA points a day.
    Doomsayer 2008

Quote Originally Posted by Suctum View Post
    You have had to have a premium sub when they released the 40 and then 40 AA catch up points.

30 days is not that long though, if you do minis often and use a 20% AA pot it goes pretty quick. When I was playing more I was dinging AA off of minis about 2x a day, so that 6 Prowess and 2 regular AA points a day.
    so you no longer get these aa's as you level? (for premiums)

No, you still get 1 AA point per level as long as your subbed.
    Doomsayer 2008

Quote Originally Posted by Suctum View Post

Woa how long did you play minis per day to get that much AA? It takes forever for me doing minis

So you wanna look ugly? It is not even that good :P

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast