Thread: Newbie 80: what faction to choose in Kitaï.

Default Newbie 80: what faction to choose in Kitaï?

Context: Recently uped 80(yesterday), went to kitaï with a mate and we chose random factions in grassland and went to rank 1 with those LOL. Then after loging out I asked myself "****, mistake?" and then I googled it and it seems that there are really different gears from each oposite factions and hence it can be BiS until T4 I have to choose it wisely. The other issue is I have not a total grasp of what stats really do, what are he hit caps, ... Usually people ask that in guilds but mine seems not interested at all on those matters.

Issue: I haven't seen any udated topics on that matter, it exists for the HoX for example.

Can any experienced player come here and tells me what are the factions to get and why in order to get into raiding in the best conditions possible?

Then we may edit the post and sticky it because I find to be a very cluefull info.
    Last edited by galufion; 4th January 2014 at 06:29.

Dps- Tiger's
    Physical tanking- Wolves
    Magic tanking- Last Legion

That's the simple version, I'll let some pro give more details later.
    Usedtissue Necro 10//Emptycan ToS 7//Puggles HoX 6//Ammagaden Guard 5//Trollololo Conq 5//Bottlecap DT 2

PM me to sign the Minigame buddy sign-up petition: (http://forums.ageofconan.com/showthr...40#post2135540)

Ok thank you very much for that!! It's a good starter. (got right on wolves and legion, so lucky)

Now I just need to know where are the good accessories and the good miscs(pots, buffs?) if those exists.

Quote Originally Posted by galufion View Post
    Ok thank you very much for that!! It's a good starter. (got right on wolves and legion, so lucky)

Now I just need to know where are the good accessories and the good miscs(pots, buffs?) if those exists.
    http://aoc.is-better-than.tv/armory.php your new best friend.

ty for this site, very unintuitive but perfect!
    Crom: Garful (Conqueror)