Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hello again

Smile Hello again

Hi so in short I have been playing this game very off and on since it came out but always end up leaving. Why? idk, many reasons. whether it be out of frustration, or that character advancement just seems dreadfully slow in terms of gear and such and I hate that you get to level 80 and bam! all there really is to advance your character is to do raids and such for better gear. I have always loved the way pvp is done in aoc but I hate the mini-games anymore, it just seems with me only being pvp level 3 or something and aa's not up to par I have practically no chance of even a half decent fight, granted I am rusty with my toons so there's that as well. I always enjoyed open world pvp much more but its not quite what it used to be either. I'd really like to get back into the game and enjoy it, I have a few lvl 80s and some others that are getting leveled up but wonder whats a good guild to run around with? One thing I absolutely hate is running around solo all the dang time. I don't play an mmo so that I can run around by myself, I want to have a group of people to run around with together.

Don't play this game.. It's much more annoying than before.

Haha I'd say it is but currently its the only game that even seems worth a crap to me. Everything else just seems bland.

Quote Originally Posted by Jester90 View Post
    Haha I'd say it is but currently its the only game that even seems worth a crap to me. Everything else just seems bland.
    contact me in game on Fury. I will be your BFF and we will hang out.
    Retired

Quote Originally Posted by Slith View Post
    contact me in game on Fury. I will be your BFF and we will hang out.
    It's true. We live on facebook chat. He's a cool bro

see? Don't be a stranger.
    Retired

what the hell man? First you ask to hang out with you and then you break my heart :/
    Retired

Quote Originally Posted by Slith View Post
    what the hell man? First you ask to hang out with you and then you break my heart :/
    He left game already? :P
    aocfeats.com - Age of Conan feat planner
    Tutu - Dark Templar | Tuts - Bear Shaman | Nedbee - Demonologist

Quote Originally Posted by nedbee View Post
    He left game already? :P
    for a 5h nap

...what happened here...I don't even remember. Either way, Still wanna be my friend? :P
    If your still on fury that is.
    Needlestick 80 Ranger
    Fuldrox 80 Barb
    Jestur 80 Pom
    Zexter 80 Bear
    Zathus 80 Dt
    Totenstille 80 Sin
    Totensturm 80 Demo
    Billyburnyou 64 Hox
    Zantro 55 Tos

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast