Thread: Steal Whatever is in the Crate? (FotD)

Default Steal Whatever is in the Crate? (FotD)

The quest is Mystery of the Vanir, To the Victor Go the Spoils in the Field of the Dead...

But the crate seems to be unopenable and indestructable...

Anyone else having this problem or am I needing to do something more than just kill the Vanir guarding it?

i think it's bugged. i'm pretty sure it was enough to click on the crate to complete the quest step, but last time i tried it didn't work for me too...
    i guess it's the same kind of problem of the quest in tortage where you need to recover a crate that is stuck above redrik's ship...
    "in the depths of a mind insane fantasy and reality are the same"

Yawgmoth (Ranger) - Nyxathid (Necro) - Yixlid (HoX) - Kaltas (DT) - Heung (BS) - Teysa (HoX) - Gatzu (Guard) - Krovax (Ranger) - Hurkyl (Barb) - Vedalken (PoM)

Been bugged for a while.. known issue, will be fixed some day.
    Skrymirne/Skrymirna/Skrymirni(Guards) Hildrida/Toireasa/Nudde(Conqs) Radgrid/Eirne/Ciannait/Boudicia(DTs)
    Crudelita/Cruelida(Barbs) Sindarilla/Cliodhna/Noinin/Fionuir(Sins) Pinnesenida(Ranger)
    Nuadhu/Maihread(Poms) Toselita(Tos) Qtie/Macushla(BS)
    Livtrasir(Necro) Helsvitje(Demo) Niuth/Niuthiune(Hoxes)

there's another one that seems to be bugged not far from there... the objective is to find further evidence, and there's a bunch of bodies near a Werewolf boss who stands with two minions... the pile of bodies, If I remember correctly, should be that evidence, but it's not clickable.

Quote Originally Posted by wancow View Post
    there's another one that seems to be bugged not far from there... the objective is to find further evidence, and there's a bunch of bodies near a Werewolf boss who stands with two minions... the pile of bodies, If I remember correctly, should be that evidence, but it's not clickable.
    Is there not a small note on the ground next to the bodies? If it is there, try using it.

Name of the quest (and location) would help for report.

The quest worked fine for me yesterday. It's not the bodies you click.
    Least time in combat (Master Gyas) Logic: 0:00:01 "Wtf is this sh*t"
    [Global][Chaoskult]: sikk has no mom, he has two dads.[Global][Siekk]: one of them is u
    __________________________________________________ ___________________________
    The Bloody Peasants - Being dismissive of watery tarts.

Quote Originally Posted by Tura View Post
    The quest worked fine for me yesterday. It's not the bodies you click.
    In that case, I'm missing something...

In that case, I'm missing something...
    There's a note on the ground near the bodies, that you click on. That quest works just fine.

the crate one is bugged, and once you get into Eiglophian Mountains, in the first area, the Blood Furred Beast quest is bugged, but you can petition a GM to advance you on both quests (i think). I had a GM advance me on the one in Eiglophian Mountains last night.