Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: These world boss items are too OP.

But every times there's some desirable epics that doesn't drop from 24-man raids there's a ton of unjustified complains.

Last time it was from unchained loots which is also luck-based (and btw raid loot is also luck-based + dkp based since many guilds like to add another keylock for digital items)

But in the other hand, when loot sucks balls, like t3.5, Coils or first version of Ti-An An district, there's also complains about "how the pve in this game isn't well rewarded and so the dungeon is abandonned for lack of rewards".

Come on, seriously. Most of theses items are just good without being OP as title says. They are desirable but they won't unbalance the game or make current raids a joke. It is just new stuff, rarer and they will remains in the loot table of bosses forever so even if you are unlucky like me :

1/ You won't miss something important for your pve objectives.
    2/ It's not like AoC PvE is a strict and severe gear-check which requires the last ring, weapon or necklace released to have a chance in next raid encounter (remember many of us started raiding t3.5/t4 with epic dungeon kithaï gear and tanks never cared of critigation)
    3/ Devs will continue itemizing the game and in 6 months you will forgot theses items exists cause you will have better items in Cetriss or next batch of dungeons.
    4/ Better luck next time ? Don't focus too much on theses rarities. Just, enjoy the bosses as long as you enjoy this round, and wait for the next boss if you are bored of thoses Piñatas.

This thread is full of exaggeration. If thoses alternate t3 items are "OP", what about new t3.5 or current T4 items ? Oh, and don't tell me thoses raids requires tons of teamplay, dedication and "work" (geez stop using this word for a videogame). T4 is easy, T3 is pug-content since years now, and t3.5 is at least fixed but still remains half-assed raid for big guilds. Nowaday, gaining raid gear is easy as fighting tarantia's dragon.

Quote Originally Posted by Brazza View Post
    Skill and PVE should never be in the same sentence. PVE is completely predictable. Team play occurs anytime you have more then 1 person participating. Dedication should not determine who wins or loses in AOC because peeps dedicated more of their life to grinding predictable content.

And this "dedication" automatically starts to exclude people who are less dedicated. Think about that.
    Why every guild have people with 9-10 pvp level, but not every guild farm General Sheng or Zodiac? Even when almost everyone seen tactics, youtube and other things... may be because you wrong and PVE raids not such easy thing like you imagine?

Quote Originally Posted by lmagowz View Post
    Why every guild have people with 9-10 pvp level, but not every guild farm General Sheng or Zodiac? Even when almost everyone seen tactics, youtube and other things... may be because you wrong and PVE raids not such easy thing like you imagine?
    Apart from that fact, I've seen pvp10 players being farmed by lower level ones. Just because they are not good. Most pvp10s are boriheroes anyways, so that makes most of them just as bad at pvp as I am.

Sure, in pve some people do get carried through an instance. But if the majority of the crowd doesn't have the knowledge, brain and focus, the whole raid will be a disaster.

Saying memory cloud weapons are just as easily obtainable says something about your view on it. As a guild we disapprove of cloud-farming, so we have 2 opportunities to get cloud weapons (first and second raid). Oh, and try tanking Lhu zi on a bluegeared char, good luck with that...

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by tyrusaran View Post
    the second boss sucks ass, i cant even kill the yeti because all the damn chars in an instance its so crowded that it causes the client to crash constantly. not to mention that the fricking necro's refuse to put their pets away so you crash regardless of any settings.

funcom needs to get yeti up every 2 hours in every instance so everyone has a chance to kill the world boss, now i cant untill i can find a time when not everyone and theirt granny is in the same instance.

this sucks ballsack. i really dont care about the rewards being purple or blue, they are not overpowered since its still all about skill and timing.

If your crashing then your video settings arnt low enough or your PC just frankly is sh!t.

Necros and there pets have ZERO to do with you crashing but its hilarious you blame them, like they should have to put the pets away for you.

Skill and timing with world bosses? yeah right.. but they are different somewhat.

Quote Originally Posted by Blackfir View Post
    Apart from that fact, I've seen pvp10 players being farmed by lower level ones. Just because they are not good. Most pvp10s are boriheroes anyways, so that makes most of them just as bad at pvp as I am.
    Agree with you, we can't decide if some player bori farmer or not, because we can't see his K/D anymore

Saying memory cloud weapons are just as easily obtainable says something about your view on it. As a guild we disapprove of cloud-farming, so we have 2 opportunities to get cloud weapons (first and second raid). Oh, and try tanking Lhu zi on a bluegeared char, good luck with that...
    You see topic here when people suggest dividing T4 into 2 wings, where 2nd wing starts from memory cloud? LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by tyrusaran View Post
    the second boss sucks ass, i cant even kill the yeti because all the damn chars in an instance its so crowded that it causes the client to crash constantly. not to mention that the fricking necro's refuse to put their pets away so you crash regardless of any settings.

funcom needs to get yeti up every 2 hours in every instance so everyone has a chance to kill the world boss, now i cant untill i can find a time when not everyone and theirt granny is in the same instance.

this sucks ballsack. i really dont care about the rewards being purple or blue, they are not overpowered since its still all about skill and timing.
    If your computer crashes during these events, it's your COMPUTER that sucks. And if the necro-pets really was the culprit, you'd see EVERYONE crash EVERY TIME there's a yeti or Dragon up. Which you don't. Stop asking more of your system than it's spec can deliver, and stop blaming an entire subset of a class because your computer is too weaksauce to handle the game.

Of course the game will lag when you have that many people in one instance and you've got particles on. L2tune settings plox.
    Battleaxe Brain Surgeons Rides Again!

Wharrgharbl (80 Axemurdering maniac Barb)
    Ikoim (80 Conq)
    Hazakahn (80 ToSspot)
    Kegh (80 Beer Shaman)
    Vachir (80 Guardian)
    Mivat (80 Necromancer)
    A horde of other alts...

Quote Originally Posted by Bukkithedd View Post
    If your computer crashes during these events, it's your COMPUTER that sucks.
    Yup, why people trying to play on wooden PC and blame FC ??
    We will be Serious after death.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456