Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Dueling

if we all play soldiers in unchained minis its still better then pugs with t4, just sayin

well t4 gear is not the problem here, soldiers do best in minis and they can use t3 gear? still clothies are eating Sh*t and lying on res area, problem is t4 weapons, and the way they are "easy" to obtain,

storm strike hit u for 2k+2k+ reckoning 2,5k way to go funcom
    The Law

Quote Originally Posted by Derled View Post
    well t4 gear is not the problem here, soldiers do best in minis and they can use t3 gear? still clothies are eating Sh*t and lying on res area, problem is t4 weapons, and the way they are "easy" to obtain,

storm strike hit u for 2k+2k+ reckoning 2,5k way to go funcom
    well i dont have t4, gimme. t4 kind of a problem for me right now

Quote Originally Posted by camilleboucquill View Post
    well i dont have t4, gimme. t4 kind of a problem for me right now
    wont change anything in premaid sweetheart, i get same result in bb gear and with t4 gear in premaid, even pvp 7 tank with t1 pve polearm will show ur place in respad, counter weight only hits 1k per hit with t1 pole... while my bomb does 1k on him,,, feel the difference
    The Law

this is what happens when u let t1 geared guard to mini game

http://i40.tinypic.com/2jbjggl.jpg

what would i get if i would be pvp 7 with t2+ pole? or with t4 pole?

funny how my full t4 sin get around same kills in JS as my guard -.-

"edit" i played with IW tos this whole mini, so it went mostly 2vs4 , 2vs6 etc
    The Law

I had see soldiers class top kill in JS and any other mini game map with 0 death, anyone with a head even a 5 years old retard could realize that there is something wrong with this game

ofc i know that.. thats why posted it, thought i can put some sense on ppl who argue against this
    The Law

Quote Originally Posted by Derled View Post
    ofc i know that.. thats why posted it, thought i can put some sense on ppl who argue against this
    You find some of the community suggesting changes to soldiers here, post your comments on this TL thread and hopefully they read some of this information as its pretty much a community "wish list" of minor changes that would tone soldiers down and allow other classes outside tanks and poms to be more competitive in team pvp (premades) and general pug minis/open world.

http://forums-tl.ageofconan.com/showthread.php?t=59049

Support the thread and add your ideas...
    Doomsayer 2008

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234