Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Dueling

It depends on how much time & dev resources it would take. If it's something that would be very time consuming and resource intensive then I'd rather pass on it and have Funcom work on other things.

Quote Originally Posted by Thelzan View Post
    It depends on how much time & dev resources it would take. If it's something that would be very time consuming and resource intensive then I'd rather pass on it and have Funcom work on other things.
    I would imagine to flag someone for pvp and create a duel message for acceptance would require minimal time.

If they spent time creating Horse racing, I'm sure a limited duel system would not be that hard.
    Doomsayer 2008

Quote Originally Posted by camilleboucquill View Post
    unchained minis
    We will never see unchained minis

Quote Originally Posted by End-of-Clothies View Post
    We will never see unchained minis
    I think we will. It's just a matter of when.

Not to hijack the thread, but I am interested to see how unchained mini's will work. Since there is no level bracket, how will you take a level 6 and boost him up to 80? The newbie wouldn't know what all the spells/combo's do. Then there's the question of talents too.

I am eager to see more about this. Hopefully it'll be elaborated upon in the next couple monthly dev letters.

They will be a Godsend on Rage.

how about fixing cloth armor classes before unchained minis, what ever gear is in unchained minis clothies will get stomped once again, im not talking about pug mini where t4 demo or sin farms pvp 0 blue geared necro in respad or anything

we all know that in balanced teams there is no space for demo, sin,hox, only usefull class from clothies in good premaid might be necro because of dots,

otherwise, soldiers roll 20-0 even with t1 weapon and t2 pvp set, while t4 cloth armors go 7-20 , 10-22.

this is basicly what happening in premaid atm, 3 soldiers in team, 1-2 healers rest cloth armors, from both teams soldiers go 20-0, while cloth armors are lying down in respad with 5-20 , literally being just a meat for soldiers

"edit" and those 5 kills only came from killing other clothie? yes
    The Law

Quote Originally Posted by Ruhenous View Post
    Typical idiot responses to something the game could use...
    Careful, your immaturity is showing.

PvP on Crom is like watching two re re's fight it out ... Waste of developer time ... NEXT!

"Always review over the Social Guidelines before posting on the forums"

"Please put "Illinois ftw" in your reply to ensure you read all of this ..." -VORBIZ-

Funny how people wait for unchained mini... because right now team with soldiers > team with any other classes.

unchained minis will be (if they really make it one day and I doubt it) a group of conquers, dark templars, guardians and maybe one pom sometimes vs other group of conquers, dark Templars, guardians and maybe one pom sometimes and guess what, the group with more conquers and dt's will be the winner, the rest of the classes in aoc are just a joke instead they got pve t4 gear and weapom.

Quote Originally Posted by Derled View Post
    how about fixing cloth armor classes before unchained minis, what ever gear is in unchained minis clothies will get stomped once again, im not talking about pug mini where t4 demo or sin farms pvp 0 blue geared necro in respad or anything

we all know that in balanced teams there is no space for demo, sin,hox, only usefull class from clothies in good premaid might be necro because of dots,

otherwise, soldiers roll 20-0 even with t1 weapon and t2 pvp set, while t4 cloth armors go 7-20 , 10-22.

this is basicly what happening in premaid atm, 3 soldiers in team, 1-2 healers rest cloth armors, from both teams soldiers go 20-0, while cloth armors are lying down in respad with 5-20 , literally being just a meat for soldiers

"edit" and those 5 kills only came from killing other clothie? yes
    dmg given to dmg taken definately doesnt make sense, especially since they can stance dance, have bubbles( which considering they have more hp dont need to use em up as fast, which means they are in the action more often, which therefore means they sustain pressure that much longer for their team)

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast