Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Dueling

Default Dueling

Wouldn't it be great if we could duel each other while we wait for the world boss to spawn on Crom?

It would seem to me that it would be an easy thing to implement...

Duelers would have quite an audience of folks watching... maybe even interest PvE'ers into wanting to PvP...

I think a dueling option is a good idea on all servers so you can fight guildies everywhere.

To be honest though they already have a solution for you, It's called fury and rage.

happy new year1
    Usedtissue Necro 10//Emptycan ToS 7//Puggles HoX 6//Ammagaden Guard 5//Trollololo Conq 5//Bottlecap DT 2

PM me to sign the Minigame buddy sign-up petition: (http://forums.ageofconan.com/showthr...40#post2135540)

Quote Originally Posted by Usedtissue View Post
    I think a dueling option is a good idea on all servers so you can fight guildies everywhere.

To be honest though they already have a solution for you, It's called fury and rage.

happy new year1
    /signed

carebear server = carebear server, ask anubium what he thinks of pve, and its that kind of customer that made the pve the most thriving server today, go to a pvp server if u want some pvp

Typical idiot responses to something the game could use.

A dueling option would be great, so long as it doesn't give any PvP XP for it. A PvP flagging system would also be a good thing on PvE and PvP servers, as long as they let you flag yourself in city hubs.

Quote Originally Posted by Ruhenous View Post
    Typical idiot responses to something the game could use.

A dueling option would be great, so long as it doesn't give any PvP XP for it. A PvP flagging system would also be a good thing on PvE and PvP servers, as long as they let you flag yourself in city hubs.
    This was my first sentence of my post argeeing with him... "I think a dueling option is a good idea on all servers so you can fight guildies everywhere"
    Last edited by Usedtissue; 1st January 2014 at 16:08.
    Usedtissue Necro 10//Emptycan ToS 7//Puggles HoX 6//Ammagaden Guard 5//Trollololo Conq 5//Bottlecap DT 2

PM me to sign the Minigame buddy sign-up petition: (http://forums.ageofconan.com/showthr...40#post2135540)

Quote Originally Posted by Usedtissue View Post
    What are you talking about? This was my first sentence of my post argeeing with him... "I think a dueling option is a good idea on all servers so you can fight guildies everywhere"
    Was suppose to be singular and not plural, referring to the Rage idiot.

Ah no worries, have a good new year

that's why he posted it because of rivals who think they can duel

/signed - great idea only too bad funcom ignores thoughs

The arenas say hi. That's the location I go when I wanna duel guildies. It works.
    Water is my bubble
    __________________________________________________ ____
    Religolibri (10) Ranger, trying something else
    Amtihotep (10) Hox, Using copy paste poss/gen feat

Quote Originally Posted by Religolibri View Post
    The arenas say hi. That's the location I go when I wanna duel guildies. It works.
    Yep, but things get so much better when you have an audience when you curbstomp your opponents.

Duels should definitely be a part of things, even on the carebear-servers where us carebears can dabble in stuff we obviously know nothing about, namely Pvp. 'Cuz, you know, we're PvE-carebears, so we couldn't possibly know anything about it, right?
    Battleaxe Brain Surgeons Rides Again!

Wharrgharbl (80 Axemurdering maniac Barb)
    Ikoim (80 Conq)
    Hazakahn (80 ToSspot)
    Kegh (80 Beer Shaman)
    Vachir (80 Guardian)
    Mivat (80 Necromancer)
    A horde of other alts...

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast