Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bank Space 50 Slots

Default Bank Space 50 Slots

Whats the deal with this buggy inventory delete item?
    If you use it, it will clean your inventory and replace ur existing bigger bag. And only give about 10-20 slots

Exclamation

the question is will my items be there when i buy another veterrans haversack and equip it or do i still need a GM to restore them?

Quote Originally Posted by TribunLeader View Post
    the question is will my items be there when i buy another veterrans haversack and equip it or do i still need a GM to restore them?
    Yes, all items will still be there if you replace the bag. You'll need to camp or zone before they show up.

I'm curious if the bank slots that you're supposed to get are just gone myself. Aka wasted the the 50 bank slots item. Have a few of those left so hopefully it's fixed so that they work in the future at least.
    Last edited by Raeil; 30th December 2013 at 10:31.

Quote Originally Posted by Raeil View Post
    Yes, all items will still be there if you replace the bag. You'll need to camp or zone before they show up.

I'm curious if the bank slots that you're supposed to get are just gone myself. Aka wasted the the 50 bank slots item. Have a few of those left so hopefully it's fixed so that they work in the future at least.
    Did not work for me. GM restored my items

Got this bag just recently, and I wonder.. Is it Bank space, backpack space, and does it add to the backpack you already have?

Quote Originally Posted by Shax84 View Post
    Got this bag just recently, and I wonder.. Is it Bank space, backpack space, and does it add to the backpack you already have?
    Didn't do anything for me. I have coffer and +50 already in the bank.
    Halfdead/Ghiaour
    Grandmaster Tos
    Rogue Angels
    Time Trial Vids

That's odd. Replacing the bag fixed the missing inventory on three different characters for me and for a number of other people I had talked to. Nature of the beast I guess.

It says 50 bank slots and the most the bank space can be extended is 50 so I assume it's meant to max out the bank. Hopefully there's an official response soon.

So, what to do when we find such an item?

- use it at own risk?
    - petition up front?
    - petition later?
    - keep it in inventory till an official response?
    - delete it?

Quote Originally Posted by Kurt2013 View Post
    So, what to do when we find such an item?

- use it at own risk?
    - petition up front?
    - petition later?
    - keep it in inventory till an official response?
    - delete it?
    I would guess keep it in inventory and wait for them to fix it.

Quote Originally Posted by tapwater View Post
    I would guess keep it in inventory and wait for them to fix it.
    They advice not to by any of them on the launcher, that'd be stupid, because when they fix it, it's nice to have one in stock )

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast