Thread: Advance Riding Training

Default Advance Riding Training

Can this be purchased from the item shop? I see all the other training guides there except this one. Am I missing it or is it in-game only? I purchased a swift horse with all my veteran points and didn't realize I needed Advance Riding Training. Now I'm screwed until I get it and I'm not even close to having 50G in-game.
    Skimino -- Stygian, Tempest of Set -- PvP

it can be purchased from the in-game store with funcom points

Advanced Riding Training is under Accessories->Mounts, costs 1350.
    Operator irc.funcom.com:6667 #ageofconan #thesecretworld
    We rode on the winds of the rising storm,
    We ran to the sounds of the thunder.
    We danced among the lightning bolts,
    and tore the world asunder
    Dysphoria - Murky Templar - Icoyce - Herald of the Black Kraken - Eriphyle - Shebearman

Yikes. That's a lot just to ride a horse. I'll have to discuss this with my accountant and see what he advises. They got a lay-a-way plan?
    Skimino -- Stygian, Tempest of Set -- PvP

Quote Originally Posted by L0stinth0ught View Post
    Yikes. That's a lot just to ride a horse. I'll have to discuss this with my accountant and see what he advises. They got a lay-a-way plan?
    It's not really worth it to buy advanced riding in store imo. It only costs 50 gold, while swift horses cost 150, and exotic mounts like tiger and wolf require a lot of time and marks of acclaim.

Meanwhile, I think you can get swift horses in store for 1150 funcom points or something (in other words, cheaper than advanced riding even though it actually costs 3x as much gold in game), and if I'm not mistaken, the store tiger, wolf and snake mounts cost less than 1000 funcom points.

Also it's for one character only. Still.
    .. Steady! We have not fled, we are not beaten, and even should they throw us in chains, we are there, and shall remain! And victory will be ours.. And whether we are alive or not when that goal is reached, our programme will be alive; it will reign in the world of a barbarian mankind. Yes, in spite of everything.

Server Merge: Kepha, now Kephaofcrom (still waiting for that Kepha "unknown character", "character doesn't exist" to log in).

If I were you, I'd purchase it for veteran tokens. If you have bought a total of 7 months sub you will have 44 veteran tokens and advanced riding costs 40. You get the veteran tokens on all characters, so you can get advanced riding on all of them.