Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: World Bosses & PVP

Quote Originally Posted by Suctum View Post
    Who objected? This sounds like the way it should be played, not waiting around for 3 hours instance jumping only to crash once it spawns.

If I could kill the people crowding the instance and send them elsewhere, that sounds Fvcking fantastic compared to the waiting we have now...
    Pvpers objected. Fighting each other to pve... bori... biggest pvp fail ever...

Quote Originally Posted by Loaf-of-Evil View Post
    Pvpers objected. Fighting each other to pve... bori... biggest pvp fail ever...
    yep

besides suctum, no one stops u from grouping up and get some

*EDIT*

suctum ur on a pve server, what u even complaining about

Quote Originally Posted by camilleboucquill View Post
    yep

besides suctum, no one stops u from grouping up and get some

*EDIT*

suctum ur on a pve server, what u even complaining about
    I'm complaining I'm stuck on a pve server and all I can do is sit in an instance for 2 hours and do fvcking nothing while I wait for the boss.

At least on a pvp server, you have the option of choosing either to be nice and help with the pve event, or either hamper or totally deny others completion of it. Creating a situation where you would need to pvp before you pve only helps pvp content. If you all are worried about one or two single guilds trying to horde the events only for themselves, that's what the "invite to raid" button is for. Go get a raid yourself and fight back, you all have a great opportunity to create pvp that I'm envious of because I'm stuck on a pve server for the moment, why are you all bitching about natural pvp? lol
    Doomsayer 2008

Thumbs up

I'm complaining I'm stuck on a pve server and all I can do is sit in an instance for 2 hours and do fvcking nothing while I wait for the boss. I'm stuck on a pve server for the moment, why are you all bitching about natural pvp? lol
    The problem is the boss placement, the dragon near kings conans castle has a small brigade of gaurds Though we've had some good pvp, this boss kinda sucks for open world. Now the boss in Khopshef :P That one I'm looking forward to, no gaurds for miles.

On a sidenote it sucks being a necro for open world near gaurds lol, They've got damn near a full minute (42 seconds to be exact haha) to run to the gaurds so pretty much any class with a bubble is off limits
    Usedtissue Necro 10//Emptycan ToS 7//Puggles HoX 6//Ammagaden Guard 5//Trollololo Conq 5//Bottlecap DT 2

PM me to sign the Minigame buddy sign-up petition: (http://forums.ageofconan.com/showthr...40#post2135540)

The King of Winter is going to be very interesting on Fury.
    Operator irc.funcom.com:6667 #ageofconan #thesecretworld
    We rode on the winds of the rising storm,
    We ran to the sounds of the thunder.
    We danced among the lightning bolts,
    and tore the world asunder
    Dysphoria - Murky Templar - Icoyce - Herald of the Black Kraken - Eriphyle - Shebearman

If I could kill the people crowding the instance and send them elsewhere, that sounds Fvcking fantastic compared to the waiting we have now...
    It is f@cking fantastic. If you do good you score about 40-100 kills per dragon just by farming/fighting around dragon

Tonight we had 4vs10 randoms and raid hitting dragon

Super fun

At least on a pvp server, you have the option of choosing either to be nice and help with the pve event, or either hamper or totally deny others completion of it. Creating a situation where you would need to pvp before you pve only helps pvp content. If you all are worried about one or two single guilds trying to horde the events only for themselves, that's what the "invite to raid" button is for. Go get a raid yourself and fight back, you all have a great opportunity to create pvp that I'm envious of because I'm stuck on a pve server for the moment, why are you all bitching about natural pvp? lol
    I'm not doing the dragon that much but i've been having awesome fun there. Be it by 3 vs 3 vs 3 vs... fights while waiting for dragons (i'm to lazy to instance hop like crazy) or during the dragon fight itself.

The dragon is not that badly placed. If a raid can tank it where he spawns they can kill it fast, with no one able to hinder them if they play right (only a narrow passage to get around the boss so you can bottleneck the way in and kill all intruders). To gank that raid you need to steal agro and make the boss move, not that easy. Especialy if that raid has 3/4 players behind the boss hitting everything.

If you only gank, you've got to limit yourself to random noobs hitting the boss with crossbow. Not overly thrilling, and at the event's scale it doesn't change anything. If you have a groupe or raid of gankers, if they gank too much well eventually the dragon will end only having them to aggro, and wiping them shouldn't be that hard. That's much more fun.

Everyone gets rewards, the 'winners' if you need one will be those who manage to get the most fun fights and win them. So you can argue that not it's not PvP, blablabla, the people hitting the dragon are doing PvE... kill them once, and they'll remember you, ask their raid/groupe to gank you and it will actually turn out to be some nice casual and chaotic, yet fun fights. Sure it's not hardcore e-peen contest like all the duel-whores would like... but open-world PvP rarely is.

Quote Originally Posted by Usedtissue View Post
    On a sidenote it sucks being a necro for open world near gaurds lol, They've got damn near a full minute (42 seconds to be exact haha) to run to the gaurds so pretty much any class with a bubble is off limits
    On the other hand Necros deserve to die ! I spent my time during one dragon kill sending bombs on the biggest raids Main Tanks got farmed after that haha
    Vali~The Mental Mushroom
    Vehl~The Pink Flamingo
    Vahlie~Redhead's bane
    Tisane~Kettle of Xotli
    Nvah~ . . .

The PVP at the bosses has actually been fun. Yes it takes longer to down the boss, but at least it's not as mindless as just kill grinding mobs and bosses.
    Pocket Ping Pong King

Yea, even if the boss resets I don't mind if it's because of some good pvp. Murder points are my only real issue, but I guess it's frustrating for people who actually want the loot/quest update - the yeti probably resets more often than it dies on Fury.
    Expert Shield of the Risen opener.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12